• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

A2Z EV Responses

TNVolFan

First Name
RG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning XLT Stanard Range
I've read in the forums that A2Z EV has been very responsive in responding to contacts. Just curious if anyone has tried to reach out to them and gotten a response. I've emailed, chatted, and called. Can't get a response. Is there a magic word?
Sponsored

bub

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Plat
Ive requested delivery estimates via email twice. The first time i got a response via email within 24hrs. The second time they actually called me to give me an update.

They've been pretty good with me and given how busy they must be with the crazy influx of orders for the L3 tesla adapter in my opinion they're going above and beyond.

AdmiralYamo

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Accord V6 EX-L 2015
All I have is positive things to say about A2Z. When I went to cancel the adapter when I heard it was free and a partial refund was issued, the owner called me to apologize and addressed it with me directly.

Then I needed to go on a trip in a month... so I just put an order in for one again anyway. I've never had a small business owner call before so that really reflected well on this company. I definitely stand by them.

The Weatherman

First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 RR F150 Lightning Lariat ER, 2020 Explorer PL
Occupation
Retired
@A2ZEV seems the OP is having trouble reaching your staff.

Sponsored

A2ZEV

First Name
A2Z EV
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Lightning & Ford Mach
Occupation
EVSE
I've read in the forums that A2Z EV has been very responsive in responding to contacts. Just curious if anyone has tried to reach out to them and gotten a response. I've emailed, chatted, and called. Can't get a response. Is there a magic word?
Hi,

We apologize if we missed some calls, emails or chats. We are OVERWHELMED at the moment, literally slammed. Please send us a private message with your order number and phone number, someone will call you this evening.

Thank you.

OP
OP
TNVolFan

TNVolFan

First Name
RG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Update, when I read AdmiralYamo's response that the owner of A2Z called, I thought "No way". Well, I just received a call from the owner giving me an update about my shipment.

I hope people read this and see the positive things he is willing to do! A super nice guy to take the time to personally respond, is unfortunately, amazing and unexpected in our day. He certainly went above and beyond. Can't wait to get the adapter. Thank you!

OP
OP
TNVolFan

TNVolFan

First Name
RG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Hi,

We apologize if we missed some calls, emails or chats. We are OVERWHELMED at the moment, literally slammed. Please send us a private message with your order number and phone number, someone will call you this evening.

Thank you.
Completely understand that with the overwhelming business this company must be doing right now, things can get missed. Thank you for the response. This is customer care at the highest level!

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford F-150 Lightning XLT
Hi,

Thank you.
I'm looking for additional information on the upcoming A2Z EV NACS DC Extension Cord?

duncanmaio

First Name
Duncan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Lariat Atlas Blue
I emailed a couple of times before my adapter shipped. Got a phone call back from the CEO both times (but both times in the evening after I left my office, so he had to leave messages).

my guess is that he is packing and shipping adapters day and night. Yours is on the way.

Sponsored

tommyb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 F-150 Lightning Lariat
I ordered an adapter on March 4 and got an email yesterday (March 25) that it shipped. Three weeks, not bad given the super high demand. Maybe they are catching up. Definitely will have this way sooner than the free adapter from Ford, my status says July.

tls

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning
They are amazing. I ordered two AC charging adapters and they got one in stock and shipped it immediately in a box that looked like it could have held 2 - but showed 2 shipped in the notification email. I sent them a grumpy email message assuming they'd shorted me on my order, which really wasn't fair of me, and the owner called me like 5 minutes later to explain the paperwork was wrong and the other one would go out in about a day.

They shipped my DC charging adapter like 2 weeks ahead of the promised date and it works like a charm. Their products are incredibly well built and their prices are terrific. What a great company.

A2ZEV

First Name
A2Z EV
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Lightning & Ford Mach
Occupation
EVSE
I emailed a couple of times before my adapter shipped. Got a phone call back from the CEO both times (but both times in the evening after I left my office, so he had to leave messages).

my guess is that he is packing and shipping adapters day and night. Yours is on the way.
Thank you everyone for your kind messages. Honestly, seeing such support puts tears in our eyes as we see that our efforts are paying off in terms of loyalty and positive comments.
Our North American division is not huge in terms of employees. Our own manufacture in China counts over 100 employees to ensure a prompt response to the demand, but in Canada we are not numerous.

Best believe everyone in the team now packs orders, even the CEO, executive team, customer services agents and the technicians. We are indeed getting thousands of orders and everyone rolls their sleeves for you guys. We are currently adding more people to the team, especially the shipping department to ensure we are able to send more packages daily.

We can't thank you enough. We were surely prepared months ahead for this product, but were not expecting such volume.

PS : the CEO is an amazing guy, he truly cares for every single customer. We are trying to force him to rest, but he won't.

Love y'all <3

Shawnson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning, Tesla Model 3, Subaru Crosstrek
Occupation
Dev
For how busy they are, I think they are doing a pretty good job. No doubt they are doing the best they can do.
Sponsored