• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

A2Z EV Responses

johnnyonetime

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat ER
Occupation
Retired
I ordered an adapter on March 4 and got an email yesterday (March 25) that it shipped. Three weeks, not bad given the super high demand. Maybe they are catching up. Definitely will have this way sooner than the free adapter from Ford, my status says July.
Same here, but I’m not getting an estimated delivery date. Apparently UPS hasn’t picked up the package yet.
Do you have a delivery date?

ddbrooke

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
I ordered mine on March 6th and got the ship notification on the 25th. It still show that the label has been created with a tracking number but hasn't moved yet. I expect that will change shortly and I'll have it late next week. Sounds like these folks are doing everything to serve their customers.

johnnyonetime

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat ER
Occupation
Retired
I ordered mine on March 6th and got the ship notification on the 25th. It still show that the label has been created with a tracking number but hasn't moved yet. I expect that will change shortly and I'll have it late next week. Sounds like these folks are doing everything to serve their customers.
I got an estimated delivery of April 2nd about an hour ago on the UPS tracking page. Previous to that I got a message from some Shop site saying March 29.
I’m happy with either one.

metroshot

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat F150L + 2023 MME
Occupation
Networking Tech
Hi,

We apologize if we missed some calls, emails or chats. We are OVERWHELMED at the moment, literally slammed. Please send us a private message with your order number and phone number, someone will call you this evening.

Thank you.
A2Z:
Thank you for being so responsive - emails returned the same day!

Your phone reps are so friendly - amazing customer service.

And a big thanks for allowing overnight expedited shipping for an additional cost.

A2Z NACS - CCS adapter arriving today (22 days after order) via UPS Next day.

My road trip thru Central California has been in the past a nightmare, but now with access to Tesla SC - it will be so much fun & a huge timesaver.

Thanks again A2Z !

Ford F-150 Lightning A2Z EV Responses A2Z UPS overnight

bmw325_num99

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER, 2018 Tesla Model 3
Occupation
Engineer
Nothing but good things to say about A2Z from me. When I got my Ford adaptor ETA for May on Day 1 of ordering, I reserved the Ford one then went immediately over to A2Z and ordered the Typhoon adaptor to use in the meantime. The adaptor from A2Z arrived in the promised time span and, after having used it all week (2000 miles round trip Chicago to Gulf of Mexico), I am totally satisfied with the product. As State of Charge mentioned, it feels hefty and well built plus works great. I recommend!
Sponsored