Occupation
Developer

Sponsored

ninjaybot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lightning Lariat
I got mine. That fit with the nacs is tight! I had to push it on the ground. Disconnecting is easy.

Sponsored

bullittbirant

First Name
Birant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F-150 Lightning
Received last week but was unable to charge the first time. The trick is to lock the bottom switch which is not easy. The easiest way to do it is attach the adapter, push the whole thing towards the ground and you will feel that it goes in by a quarter of an inch and then you can push the lock. Attach it to your Ford and voila. It takes sometime to start charging but the relief is priceless!

IdeaOfTheDayCom

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Website
IdeaOfTheDay.Com
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lightning XLT SR 312A
Occupation
Software Developer
I got mine yesterday too, so I'm looking forward to smoother road trips this summer without worrying about the lack of WORKING fast chargers.

Trouble is, my Lightning is at the dealer because of the dreaded "Powertrain malfunction / Reduced Power" alert.

My dealer doesn't communicate well, so I'm not sure how long it will be there. Thankfully, they finally give me a loaner.

Ventorum94

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chev Avalanche, BMW 550i, Tesla MY, Tesla M3
Occupation
Mechanical Engineer
Good luck with it. Hope nothing happens to your expensive truck that voids the warranty!
Mach-E VLOG (Youtube) recently used both the A2Z and the promo-batch Ford adapter, and actually had better luck (better “mechanical” connection to the Supercharger cable) with the A2Z. Most comments on YT are that the A2Z seems to be more substantially constructed than the Ford/Tesla. This might be a case where the “generic” is actually superior to the name-brand product!
For thousands of us, it’s the only way we’ll be able to Supercharge before Fall. I’m guessing that by now, there have been hundreds (if not 1000s) of Supercharging sessions on Fords using A2Z adapters. If anyone has anything but a positive experience Supercharging with the A2Z, I hope they’ll post on this forum.

Tedmister2

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Antimatter Blue XLT Lightning
Occupation
Registered Nurse
I’m glad you got yours! Mine is supposed to be here on March 5.
Sponsored