• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Albany NY area f150 Lightning Club

sotek2345

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER, 2021 Mach-e GT
Occupation
Engineering Manager
Albany area peeps...

Who did you hire to install your EVSE? I heard Mels Electric may be a good option. Anyone else have an electric company they can recommend?
Mel-carr electric did ours for our Mach-e and I was very happy. (not sure if that is who you meant with "Mels".

We even had an issue where our Grizzl-e died and had to be replaced (warranty replacement), and they did the re-install at no charge.
Sponsored

OP
OP
greenne

greenne

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning (Ordered 6/19, delivered 10/28/22)
Mel-carr electric did ours for our Mach-e and I was very happy. (not sure if that is who you meant with "Mels".

We even had an issue where our Grizzl-e died and had to be replaced (warranty replacement), and they did the re-install at no charge.
Just requested a quote from Mel-Carr. :)

monsterlag

First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning, Tesla Model Y Performance
Albany area peeps...

Who did you hire to install your EVSE? I heard Mels Electric may be a good option. Anyone else have an electric company they can recommend?
Omar at Surefireservices. Has tons of experience with EVSEs and is a really good guy - 518-257-6717.

Pricing was super fair considering cost of copper these days.

monsterlag

First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Not sure if anybody here would be interested but somehow Depaula Ford managed to get an actual allocation that’s not a mannequin.

https://www.depaulaford.com/invento...ning-lariat-4x4-supercrew®-1ftvw1el5nwg14768/

Me and @Dadalorian13 had a great experience with our orders but they are asking a $10k ADM for the in stock unit. Joshua Halse is who we worked with. Figured I would pass along the info since I haven’t seen an in stock unit that’s not a mannequin before.

OP
OP
greenne

greenne

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Not sure if anybody here would be interested but somehow Depaula Ford managed to get an actual allocation that’s not a mannequin.

https://www.depaulaford.com/inventory/new-2022-ford-f-150-lightning-lariat-4x4-supercrew®-1ftvw1el5nwg14768/

Me and @Dadalorian13 had a great experience with our orders but they are asking a $10k ADM for the in stock unit. Joshua Halse is who we worked with. Figured I would pass along the info since I haven’t seen an in stock unit that’s not a mannequin before.
Thanks for the heads up, but mine is set to go into production very soon. Also std range.

Honestly, $10k is fair given the price increase and potential loss of tax credit for 2023s.

Must be a customer abandoned order.

Sponsored

monsterlag

First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Thanks for the heads up, but mine is set to go into production very soon. Also std range.

Honestly, $10k is fair given the price increase and potential loss of tax credit for 2023s.

Must be a customer abandoned order.
No that would be a green window sticker. Blue window sticker would indicate a dealer order.

OP
OP
greenne

greenne

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
No that would be a green window sticker. Blue window sticker would indicate a dealer order.
It has an 0825 blend date. I'm wondering if it even actually there yet. Maybe the window sticker is a reproduction?

monsterlag

First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
It has an 0825 blend date. I'm wondering if it even actually there yet. Maybe the window sticker is a reproduction?
I didn’t ask Josh if it was on site yet but the website says it’s still in transit.

Vhile

First Name
Hans
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Occupation
IT
I got the dreaded notification that my build was pushed to 2023 after I submitted my order in June. I have a sinking feeling it was because I chose Iced Blue Metallic for my paint color since they are dropping that for next year. I am pretty bummed it likely means I will miss out on the tax credit, but I am asking Metro Ford to change my paint color to Oxford White now in hopes of a miracle!

sotek2345

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER, 2021 Mach-e GT
Occupation
Engineering Manager
I got the dreaded notification that my build was pushed to 2023 after I submitted my order in June. I have a sinking feeling it was because I chose Iced Blue Metallic for my paint color since they are dropping that for next year. I am pretty bummed it likely means I will miss out on the tax credit, but I am asking Metro Ford to change my paint color to Oxford White now in hopes of a miracle!
Sorry to hear that!

Sponsored

monsterlag

First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Oh man that sucks. What trim was it?

Vhile

First Name
Hans
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Occupation
IT
Lariat ER, I think that is all Metro got allocation for in June.

monsterlag

First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Last edited: