• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Almost time for new tires, what are you planning on getting after the stock tires wear out?

N87

First Name
Leo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 FL
Occupation
Engineer
I have GY Territory on mine. Had a chance to use them in fresh snow today. I didn't expect them to be that good. Even on packed snow at -10 c, the grip was as good as ATs on my ICE half ton truck. Had them for 3k miles. Will see how long they last.
Sponsored

rdr854

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
18 Volvo V90, 22 Ford F150 Lightning, 23 Outback
I have GY Territory on mine. Had a chance to use them in fresh snow today. I didn't expect them to be that good. Even on packed snow at -10 c, the grip was as good as ATs on my ICE half ton truck. Had them for 3k miles. Will see how long they last.
I am thinking that I will switch from the General Tire to the Good Year tire when the time comes. At this point, I think I am getting close to halfway through the tires - with 12,700 miles on the truck.

Reactions: N87