• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Any DMV Owners with FORSCAN

Jsfrye

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ā€˜22 Lightning Lariat SR
I am in Montgomery County. Would love to activate the Glare Free headlights. Anyone somewhat local with Forscan? I'll buy lunch or beer
Sponsored

jdmackes

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning Pro
I am in Montgomery County. Would love to activate the Glare Free headlights. Anyone somewhat local with Forscan? I'll buy lunch or beer
Dunno how local you need, I'm on the eastern shore in Salisbury, so at least two hours away, but I'd be willing to help

OP
OP
Jsfrye

Jsfrye

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ā€˜22 Lightning Lariat SR
Dunno how local you need, I'm on the eastern shore in Salisbury, so at least two hours away, but I'd be willing to help
Nice. Iā€™ll be in Salisbury in September. Might take you up on it if Iā€™m still in need. Thanks!!!!

ZSC100

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lightning SR EG 311A
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
I'll be in Silver Spring area visiting a friend mid July.

Labs4Lightning

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
19 150 lariat, 22 lightning lariat blend 4/18/22
Iā€™m up outside (6miles) of Annapolis.
i have interface needed (the $500 one, not the $60 one) but havenā€™t downloaded for scan.

wlecome to come by with your laptop,

Driver8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning
Iā€™m up outside (6miles) of Annapolis.
i have interface needed (the $500 one, not the $60 one) but havenā€™t downloaded for scan.

wlecome to come by with your laptop,
Do you mean you have the Mongoose cable that can be used with FDRS?

On a related note, does anyone know if there are any limitations in FDRS that prevent it from making some changes that you can otherwise perform through FORScan? (For example, can you add Glare Free or other features not originally associated with your VIN on FDRS?)
Sponsored