• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Anyone in Wave 8 have a production date?

Kickaha

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model X
I placed my order on March 30 but still dont have a production date. Order is accepted but not scheduled. Anyone else?
Sponsored

KurtsRPMGarage

First Name
Kurtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Lightning Pro, 22 Tesla Model 3, 03 C5 Z06
Occupation
Geologist
Sadly if your truck hasn't entered production by now your going to be waiting a few more months. The Lightning line is more or less shutting down during June and July to make upgrades to dramatically increase production. The line will fire back up in a big way come august.

KurtsRPMGarage

First Name
Kurtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Lightning Pro, 22 Tesla Model 3, 03 C5 Z06
Occupation
Geologist
Ford F-150 Lightning Anyone in Wave 8 have a production date? 1685657290218

Here is the image ford sent out to their dealers a few months back.

Frank in AZ

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning XLT, 2017 F150 w/Truck Camper
Occupation
Retired
I also put in my order in on March 30 for a XLT. Haven't heard anything after the order was accepted except the message about being kept updated every 45 days,

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
scheduling will take a hiatus for a few weeks, keep an eye on your personal order page each week around Thursday/Friday, at some point you will see that you're assigned to a build week, that could happen later in June to establish production dates in early August.

Sponsored

viennaxmas

First Name
Sarah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning Lariat
6/12 is still a full production week with 847 vehicles according to my window sticker. Not sure what happens after that.

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
6/12 is still a full production week with 847 vehicles according to my window sticker. Not sure what happens after that.
Hopefully they continue putting finishing touches (missing parts, debugging failed QA, etc) on trucks assembled in prior weeks and continue shipping those trucks, the refinement work is done in adjacent buildings.

Bills R Electric

First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford Lightning Lariat
I placed my order on March 30 but still dont have a production date. Order is accepted but not scheduled. Anyone else?
Not totally related, but it will be interesting to see how fast people are getting their Lightnings now, after first placing their reservation.

And, whether dealers will take orders for less than MSRP. With the projected increase in volume in the fall, we will get a better idea of how many people will pay over $80K for pickups as supply will be much more plentiful by October.

glicenji

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla 3
I ordered mine on April 1st, and nothing yet. Just received that 45 days useless email. Meanwhile I can get a lariat with 1500 miles for cheaper than my XLT order. The only reason I'm still waiting is because prices are going down every day now and with all this new production loom coming out who knows.

Sponsored

viennaxmas

First Name
Sarah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning Lariat
For me it is 6 month between order and projected build date. (ordered 12/17/2022, blend date hopefully 06/15/2023). I saw some trucks getting delivered as early as 2 - 3 month after ordering but also some 10 or more month out. I think a lot depends on trim level and parts availability. Hope fully later this fall, they will manage to get all remaining orders delivered

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP

Kickaha

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model X
Well, the good news is that they should have all the bugs worked out of the production line by the time mine goes into the sausage grinder!

Whitewater64

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY 23 F150 Lightning Lariat ER Max Tow Star White
Occupation
Singer/Conductor
Seems like there are a bunch of us who ordered in the same few days. I also ordered on March 30. So that makes us Wave 8?

bretthicks2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning
I ordered end of March as well and got email that I was scheduled for production week of 8/28

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
I ordered end of March as well and got email that I was scheduled for production week of 8/28
I just built you a home .... build week threads 8/7 to 9/18 are open for business.
Sponsored