• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

CARBONIZED GRAY F-150 Lightning Photos & Club

Lightning Rod

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
CNC PROGRAMMER/MACHINIST
This color looks different each time I look at it. I can't wait for mine to arrive!

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F 150 Lightning 2022
Occupation
Maintenance
I have added color accents to the tailgate and charge port doors. The trailer hitch plug I bought off Etsy and then repainted it to match.

Ford F-150 Lightning CARBONIZED GRAY F-150 Lightning Photos & Club 20230427_184232

Ford F-150 Lightning CARBONIZED GRAY F-150 Lightning Photos & Club 20230226_142846

Ford F-150 Lightning CARBONIZED GRAY F-150 Lightning Photos & Club 20230402_104705

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
Saying goodbye to my Powerboost and welcoming its Lightning counterpart.
Sneak peek of the full-length factory running boards on the Lightning... (more to come)

1665182558585.jpeg

1665182578079.jpeg

1665182599121.jpeg

1665182610868.jpeg

1665182622334.jpeg

1665182690667.png

1665182967167.png
We hope you love the Lightning! Thank you for being a part of the Ford family. :)

Sponsored

VictorM

First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning XLT ER
Occupation
Experiential Knowledge Griot
Rough Country leveling and upgraded to LT tires and tinted front windows.

Ford F-150 Lightning CARBONIZED GRAY F-150 Lightning Photos & Club IMG_5116

rg7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
Bought a new Truck yesterday. I've wanted an electric forever, and had a week 1 preorder on a Cybertruck. I still have a great amount of respect for Tesla's pickup, but the extra space you get with the Lightning is hard to pass up. This is also the third F150 I've driven as a daily, and it's so much smoother I can't believe it's a pickup truck sometimes.

There's a lot of "boomer tech" in there still, like the meaty shifter, the physical volume knob, radio antenna, and the push button start that all doesn't really make sense on a modern electric vehicle, but the those are minor.

I love the space you get. Getting a car seat in was no problem, there's plenty of room on the floor for a dog, luggage room in the frunk, and you still have the bed for bikes, body boards, canopy, and whatever other beach gear you can think of.

And yea, it's nothing too flashy, but the light bars and emblems still look pretty rad imo. Also the 20 inch wheels are my favorite wheel style I've ever seen.

Ford F-150 Lightning CARBONIZED GRAY F-150 Lightning Photos & Club new_lightni

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
Bought a new Truck yesterday. I've wanted an electric forever, and had a week 1 preorder on a Cybertruck. I still have a great amount of respect for Tesla's pickup, but the extra space you get with the Lightning is hard to pass up. This is also the third F150 I've driven as a daily, and it's so much smoother I can't believe it's a pickup truck sometimes.

There's a lot of "boomer tech" in there still, like the meaty shifter, the physical volume knob, radio antenna, and the push button start that all doesn't really make sense on a modern electric vehicle, but the those are minor.

I love the space you get. Getting a car seat in was no problem, there's plenty of room on the floor for a dog, luggage room in the frunk, and you still have the bed for bikes, body boards, canopy, and whatever other beach gear you can think of.

And yea, it's nothing too flashy, but the light bars and emblems still look pretty rad imo. Also the 20 inch wheels are my favorite wheel style I've ever seen.

new_lightning.png
We appreciate you sharing your feedback with us. Thank you for being part of the Ford Family for so many years!

Sponsored

VictorM

First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning XLT ER
Occupation
Experiential Knowledge Griot
Got to drive in the snow today. Handled great!

new_lightning_snow.png
My XLT ER is a beast in the snow. I love driving in Sport mode with this heavy machinery.

MattXD

First Name
Benjamin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150

new_lightning.png
Sweet new truck! Congrats