• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

CT order people

pstansel

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Lariat ER, Hyundai EV6
Occupation
Engineer
@Mack303 @vinyl_not_vinyls @Jmschewy @Lightlos @Pjlightning we seem to be the only Connecticut people who have ordered and posted so far. Just curious if anyone besides me has a build date yet? And where you ordered from? Not that it matters, just killing time. I ordered mine from Hoffman which is of course ironic since they are the ones suing to keep direct EV sales out of CT. But they didn't hit me with any ADM so I can't complain too much. I've already promised the EV Club of CT that I will let them see the truck when I get it. I'm figuring late August/early Sept with a 6/6 build date.
Sponsored

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
Last edited:

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Fixed

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
I think build DAY will be determined once the sticker is visible.

I'm also 6/6 and holding hopes up the trucks delivery mid-July if no delays occur, the original 24 weeks projection when I order on 2/3 was for July 21. I'm in south eastern Mass, Attleboro.

Sponsored
OP
OP
pstansel

pstansel

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineer
I hope it's that quick but I'm not counting on anything beyond 10 weeks to be a pessimist :)

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan Titan
I ordered from Family Ford of Enfield. I haven't yet received a Build Date (I ordered late into my wave so not totally surprised).

As of now I've been promised no ADM, but who knows what will happen when the truck finally arrives. Gut tells me maybe August? Haven't really heard anything from my dealer or Ford directly.

For fun, I emailed CT DEEP about the CHEAPR program. Right now with the MSRP cap, anything above the PRO trim would be disqualified. Would really love to see them increase it to at least allow the XLT SR, but I won't get my hopes up

OP
OP
pstansel

pstansel

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineer
Yeah I emailed DEEP too, plus talked to my state rep about how ridiculously low our rebates are. Not a single Tesla qualifies. None of the new Kias or Hyundais do either I believe. The stripped bare Pro would but of course it's impossible to get. THe only ones who really do are the really lower end vehicles. It's a shame. Hoffman's owner sits on the CHEAPR comission so maybe I'll bug him to raise it ;)

Lightlos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Lightning EV
Currently scheduled for 6/13! We shall see. Actually never received email from Ford about the update, just logged in and noticed

Sponsored
OP
OP
pstansel

pstansel

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineer
Great!

davidf01

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 lightning
Bringing this over from another thread I started.

How does the $7500 federal tax incentives work with the dealers in CT? Is that something that comes off the price of the truck or something we do with our tax guy at the end of the year?

Also whats the Whats the Eversource EV installation rebate all about? Where do I find out about that?

VTbuckeye

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
19 Bolt, 16 XC90T8, 22 XC40 P8 Recharge, 17 Tacoma
Bringing this over from another thread I started.

How does the $7500 federal tax incentives work with the dealers in CT? Is that something that comes off the price of the truck or something we do with our tax guy at the end of the year?
Federal tax credit is end of year.