• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

grantmethepower

First Name
Grant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning Pro
Has anyone gone ahead and attempted this like the ICE models by adding everything to a base model Pro without the tow tech pack yet? Still on my wish list just not confident enough to be the first.
Sponsored

ZSC100

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lightning SR EG 311A
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
Has anyone tried this on 2023 XLT Lightning?
If you have the 4 CCM wires from the IMPA to the passenger kick panel it's a very tried and true mod.

theblunden

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning XLT

mikedroof

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bronco (Reserved)
Hey there. I’m coming up short. I can’t get the CCM to show up after changing codes in FORscan. Any ideas?

Sponsored

ZSC100

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
Hey there. I’m coming up short. I can’t get the CCM to show up after changing codes in FORscan. Any ideas?
Have you personally traced and even Ohm'd out all 4 CCM wires all the way to the IMPA? When I was doing this I made a long lead and had my brother physically probe each pin of the CCM connector while I did the connector at the IMPA through the dash side access standing at the drivers door with the IMPA connector unplugged.

mikedroof

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bronco (Reserved)
Have you personally traced and even Ohm'd out all 4 CCM wires all the way to the IMPA? When I was doing this I made a long lead and had my brother physically probe each pin of the CCM connector while I did the connector at the IMPA through the dash side access standing at the drivers door with the IMPA connector unplugged.
That’s the plan this weekend and go from there. I appreciate everyone’s help.

mikedroof

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bronco (Reserved)
That’s the plan this weekend and go from there. I appreciate everyone’s help.

alexose

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 C-Max, 1999 F150
Several people (including myself) have had to force a write to the IPMA module before CCM would show up. Check out this post before you spend too much time taking your bumper apart :)

mikedroof

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bronco (Reserved)
Several people (including myself) have had to force a write to the IPMA module before CCM would show up. Check out this post before you spend too much time taking your bumper apart :)
Thank you. I remember that post and tried to force it several times with no luck.

Sponsored

mikedroof

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bronco (Reserved)
Got the wires ran. Checked that the CCM module was receiving power. All back together but darn thing still doesn’t recognize the CCM. Even after IPMA changes.

hringrose

First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford Lightning Pro, 1965 Ford Mustang
Occupation
Geotechnical Engineer
Did anyone have issues with the proximity sensors not alerting after this install? No errors but I don’t get the colors and beeps to let me know I am getting too close.

ZSC100

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
You'll only get it from the driver's handle.

hringrose

First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford Lightning Pro, 1965 Ford Mustang
Occupation
Geotechnical Engineer
So I was able to fix this by dropping my tailgate, going in reverse, and setting off the rear parking sensors. Once I went into drive, the front ones worked. Weird but hopefully useful knowledge in case anyone else experiences this.
Sponsored