• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Does the Pro version get Adaptive Cruise ?

Shady

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150xlt
Ford Co-Pilot360™ 2.0 Technology

is that adaptive cruise ?
Sponsored

hturnerfamily

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 LIGHTNING PRO IcedBlueSilver 8/23/2022
Occupation
Owner
no

(I'll admit, though, I DO love it in my wife's new 22 KIA Sorento PHEV... it is very nice for long drives : )

I've never driven any other vehicle with ACC, though, so for over 40 years 'regular' cruise control has worked just fine, at least for those vehicles that had it!)

OP
OP

Shady

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150xlt
I love it not sure if its going to be a deal buster for me.

RavenYZF-R6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tacoma
I will miss it a little bit but I find the follow distance in the ones I’ve driven to be too far back. The distance won’t give the guy ahead any indication you want to pass.

I find myself cancelling the cruise in these situations to snug it up more and make sure they know I’m trying to pass. Definitely wouldn’t let it be a deal breaker for how my commutes are.

ExCivilian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'05 RAM 2500 5.9L Cummins; '22 Lariat ER
I will miss it a little bit but I find the follow distance in the ones I’ve driven to be too far back.
The follow distance isn't adjustable? Every system I've used allows that adjustment.

Sponsored

RavenYZF-R6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tacoma
The follow distance isn't adjustable? Every system I've used allows that adjustment.
Oh it is in my Kia and I use the closest setting lol. Maybe I’m just aggressive but I’ve sat behind people multiple times without them getting a clue until I step on it and get closer.

broncoaz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Bronco 2 door Badlands manual
I liked ACC in my 2020 Raptor, it’s just OK in the Tacoma. On the highway it seems like I have to change lanes to pass slower traffic 100 yards sooner than I normally would or the system slows me down.
Sponsored