• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Jarratt

First Name
Jarratt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tundra. Tacoma, Model 3, Lariat Max Tow, lng range
Article from Electrek which has a link to the video. I skimmed the article and haven't watched the video yet but it appears to be encouraging.

https://electrek.co/2023/05/02/electrify-america-road-trip/

What a useless puff piece. Does zero to restore my deplorable experience with this company. It could have been so different if a new leader had been truthful, acknowledged issues and talked about what's being done.
Sponsored

skyak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F250, 911, Lightning
2800 miles in 7 day. 400 miles per day. With ICE vehicles 400 miles/day is about what we plan for. with rest and gas stops that usually works out to 8-9 hours a day. adding stops for charging I'm guessing he was in the car for 10-12 hours each day. Whew... for far younger men than me. But I'm impressed that he did that. Leadership starts with setting an example and understanding what your customers experience is. Now let's see a plan in action to fix EA's problems.
1,000 miles per day @ 80 mph should be the target.

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
NXU aka Atlis Motor Vehicles road trip experience with EA.

Sponsored