• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Estimated Mileage decreased after Software Update

Maquis

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E E4-X; 2023 Lightning Lariat ER
It's not a hybrid. It's the 3.5L Ecoboost.

He's an old man with nowhere to be so he never drives past 60mph and always in eco mode. He actually traded in '17 for the '23. The '17 had the 2.7L Ecoboost so he saw even better numbers:

IMG_2848.jpeg
At least the math is about right. My 17 would show 750 miles and 18 MPG. 18 x 36 is only 648.
Sponsored

OpenMinded150

First Name
Ethan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 ER Lariet Lightning
Occupation
Renewal by Anderson
I have a Lariat with the extended range battery and when I charge to 100% I would get, as expected, an estimated range of 320 miles. But just this week I charged to 100% and my estimated range is only 218 miles. The only thing that has changed is the truck received a software update to 6.4.0 last week. Has anyone experienced this issue before? I’m going to call Ford next but I thought I would give the experienced Lightning owners on this forum a chance to respond. I would appreciate any help.
I never watch Range after putting 30 thousand miles on my lightning. I know that 10% is 13kWh and calculate quick math on what I’m getting at that moment for the trip I’m on. You do it so much the math becomes second nature and you just know almost instantly what you have for range.
Sponsored