• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

EVgo-Ultium-FLYING J 'drive thru' 350kw 'SIMULTANEOUS' DC Fast Charger stations with Canopy

Zprime29

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Pilot, 2022 Lightning ER
There's one just outside El Paso near the NM border that I wanted to try out but it wasn't turned on yet. I'm happy there's something closer to top up when I visit family in west El Paso, though not if the price is going to be more than Tesla. There are some V3 SC's coming online soon even closer so it'll be interesting to see what the prices are between the two since they are only a few miles apart.

TheWoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning Platinum, 2021 Bronco Badlands
Some people can never be happy..
It is not the bollards that dinged your buggy. It is your carelessness.
Gas pumps have bollards also.
I have put 274 tanks of gas in my F 150. I have no dings.
I agree that we can always be careful and not door ding ourselves. I also absolutely agree that many EA stations are laid out in inconvenient ways - many of which increase the difficulty of both getting positioned appropriately to charge, not interfere with others' access, and not have to get close to or against a bollard.

A big part of it is older sites that seemed to take a traditional "compact EV" approach to layouts.

Ffxdude

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lightning
autocharge+, I have never heard of this. Please provide a web link and/or an explanation/description.
Autocharge+ is EVgo's version of plug and charge. You set it up in the evgo app then go to an EVGo charger to initiate a charge per their instructions and sync the vehicle vin to their network. After that first syncing charge you just pull up to any EVgo or charger in their network (including the extended network flying j) and plug in. The charge starts automatically.

https://www.evgo.com/autocharge/

JRT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning
The ding comment is because these EA stations are terrible layout. I look forward to a future of these stations designs, Buc-ee's are also awesome experiences, unfortunately not as many have our connection yet.
Sponsored