• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Extended Range & Trims

astricklin

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
99 Mercury mountaineer
If you plan to buy the Pro Power Onboard and the 80A Pro Charger, you might as well just get the Extended Range.
The Pro trim can be had with the ppo and then purchasing the 80amp evse. That's going to be some $20k less than an XLT with ER battery. Not really in the "might as well" ballpark to me.
Sponsored

GarageMahal

First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2003 Mercury Marauder; 2023 Lightning XLT SR
Occupation
Geek
The Pro trim can be had with the ppo and then purchasing the 80amp evse. That's going to be some $20k less than an XLT with ER battery. Not really in the "might as well" ballpark to me.
Exactly my dilemma. I can get what I really need for about $42k even though everything I want is in the XLT+ trim for about $62k. That is a very large difference in cost and might have a hard time proving the value.

I don't need to have the extended range (or heated seats) but really want them... but paying 50% more is a hard sell.

Some of this might change once we know invoice pricing (x-plan) as I expect the discount to be much greater on the higher trims. I bet Pro MSRP is less than $500 over invoice.

astricklin

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
99 Mercury mountaineer
Exactly my dilemma. I can get what I really need for about $42k even though everything I want is in the XLT+ trim for about $62k. That is a very large difference in cost and might have a hard time proving the value.

I don't need to have the extended range (or heated seats) but really want them... but paying 50% more is a hard sell.

Some of this might change once we know invoice pricing (x-plan) as I expect the discount to be much greater on the higher trims. I bet Pro MSRP is less than $500 over invoice.
It will interesting to see how the lease/balloon payment plans work out. If the demand stays high and production isn't further increased, residual values may be very high.

PandaSlash

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'15 Kia Optima, '22 Lightning (Reserved)
It will interesting to see how the lease/balloon payment plans work out. If the demand stays high and production isn't further increased, residual values may be very high.
Never leased before, but a high residual value would increase monthly payments...correct?