• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Standard Range Battery vs Extended Range Battery

deserthi

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford Lightning Lariat
Occupation
Tech
Well, everyone talking about 400+ miles on the extended range battery. So maybe the standard range would be 300+ miles. Standard range would suite most people anyway.
Not sure where you got that 400 mile figure. I have watched a lot of youtube videos on the lightning and I own one and have never seen anyone getting even close to that range...300 miles in the extended battery would be phenomenal!
Sponsored

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow Iconic Silver
Occupation
Retired
Not sure where you got that 400 mile figure. I have watched a lot of youtube videos on the lightning and I own one and have never seen anyone getting even close to that range...300 miles in the extended battery would be phenomenal!
NOTE: this is a very old thread with mostly ICE'rs speculating on the potential performance of the pre-production trucks being demo'd

Ford F-150 Lightning Standard Range Battery vs Extended Range Battery 1705447854673