• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

kwalt21

First Name
Kurtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
Got my truck about 5 days ago now and I love it! My favorite part is how effortless the truck drives.

Came from a 2021 F-150 King Ranch Power Boost.

Have been averaging about 2.6 mi/KW

FYI: The Ford OEM mud flaps for the 2021-2022 F-150 don't fit correctly. I will include photos of what I mean. The rears don't even match up to the holes in the body.

**Sorry for the photos that look like it was taken with a potato. My S20 Ultra has issues focusing correctly**

Ford F-150 Lightning My Lariat Extended Range Delivered! 20220601_201912

Ford F-150 Lightning My Lariat Extended Range Delivered! 20220601_201930

Ford F-150 Lightning My Lariat Extended Range Delivered! 20220601_201939

Ford F-150 Lightning My Lariat Extended Range Delivered! 20220601_201949

Ford F-150 Lightning My Lariat Extended Range Delivered! 20220607_091506

Ford F-150 Lightning My Lariat Extended Range Delivered! 20220607_091515

Ford F-150 Lightning My Lariat Extended Range Delivered! Snapchat-276458552
Sponsored

Last edited:

Amps

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bolt
Congratulations! That truck really pops.

What were you told about how and when you will be receiving the Ford Charge Station Pro?

OP
OP
kwalt21

kwalt21

First Name
Kurtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Congratulations! That truck really pops.

What were you told about how and when you will be receiving the Ford Charge Station Pro?
Thank you!! :)

I am the Finance Director for the Dealer. However, I called Sun Run and they were pretty oblivious to the Pro Charger (in regards to getting it before truck was delivered). But just like everyone else has said I read it will be a "couple weeks" after delivery.

I believe just like Sirius once the SmartVincent has been claimed it will trigger the charger to be shipped.

GDN

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Lariat ER, Performance Y
Occupation
IT
I guess they kept 95% of the look of the ICE F-150, but I've seen the difference pointed out of the body work around the wheel wells, a few subtleties. I would have hoped they would be able to keep mounting holes alike for add ons like a mud flap. Personally, I don't plan on adding them, but it would have make accessories much cheaper for the Lightning if they don't have to produce a special version.

sotek2345

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER, 2021 Mach-e GT
Occupation
Engineering Manager
Thank you!! :)

I am the Finance Director for the Dealer. However, I called Sun Run and they were pretty oblivious to the Pro Charger (in regards to getting it before truck was delivered). But just like everyone else has said I read it will be a "couple weeks" after delivery.

I believe just like Sirius once the SmartVincent has been claimed it will trigger the charger to be shipped.
I am wondering how long that "couple weeks" will end up being. I don't think any one has received one yet.

Sponsored
OP
OP
kwalt21

kwalt21

First Name
Kurtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I guess they kept 95% of the look of the ICE F-150, but I've seen the difference pointed out of the body work around the wheel wells, a few subtleties. I would have hoped they would be able to keep mounting holes alike for add ons like a mud flap. Personally, I don't plan on adding them, but it would have make accessories much cheaper for the Lightning if they don't have to produce a special version.
The front of my 2021 F-150 didn't have a piece of plastic that goes underneath the rear of the fender. That's what is causing the fronts to sit a little wonky. The rear of the truck definitely has a different fender, or they drilled the push rivets in a different location after stamping because the supplied push rivet for the rear flaps doesn't line up with the hole they say it does. It's about 2 inches back from where the hole is on the mud flap. The rears sit crooked when you look from the back due to the plastic trim that runs under the fender.

They "fit" but they don't FIT if you catch my drift. I will be looking for an alternative..

OP
OP
kwalt21

kwalt21

First Name
Kurtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Thanks for the reply. Please keep us updated if you hear anything from inside the building, so to speak. 😉
You got it!

Fortunately we stay on top of things more than most dealers. Most dealers are clueless unfortunately and I truly believe it's due to the age of most GM's, Sales Managers, etc. No offense to the older folks! Ford has changed things DRAMATICALLY in the past few years and it's hard to keep up if you're not a computer wiz or embrace change.

VTbuckeye

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
19 Bolt, 16 XC90T8, 22 XC40 P8 Recharge, 17 Tacoma
You got it!

Fortunately we stay on top of things more than most dealers. Most dealers are clueless unfortunately and I truly believe it's due to the age of most GM's, Sales Managers, etc. No offense to the older folks! Ford has changed things DRAMATICALLY in the past few years and it's hard to keep up if you're not a computer wiz or embrace change.
It's great to have "Ford people" in the know on these forums. You are a valuable resource for the rest of us. Thanks in advance.

Sponsored

RainorshinePNW

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F150 Lightning, Lariat ER, black/black
@kwalt21 We don't have a lot of your order info in the tracker- you said you got it 5 days ago? Did you ever get an estimated delivery in any of your emails/online trackers? Trying to compare estimates to actuals

Ruination

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 F150 EcoBoost
Occupation
Chemist
So finance director, if you financed, who did you use?

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired

doolin64

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat Powerboost & 2019 Mustang GT Conv
Occupation
Real estate
Congrats @kwalt21 But is that snow on the ground? :oops: On second thought, it's gotta be soap suds! But it definitely looks like snow.

DrZoidberg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Eternal Vestibule
Is this oxford or start white?
Sponsored