• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

GoGoGadgetTruck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E First Edition, 2022 Lightning Platinum
Ford updated the warranty guide on the page that has the manual and other docs. It’s kind of vague, maybe on purpose but it appears the extended warranty doesn’t cover the battery.

NOTE: The high voltage battery assembly is not eligible for any of the extended warranty plans or packages.
considering all of the EV-related components including the HVB is already 8yr/100,000 miles, there's very few (not zero) plans that would impact the warranty on it in any event.
Would be totally worth it if it did, would probably go for the 7yr/150k mile warranty then given battery is only covered up to 100k miles.
this is one of the few cases where it would matter, because of the 150K mile number.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Principal at Granger Motors
**June Update**

We plan to keep this special going for the month of June. Thank you to everyone who has referred someone else in to purchase from us or who has purchased a service contract from us. We were able to save our customers over $250,000 in the month of May from in-dealership retail pricing!

Also, we have started a website! You can visit us at GrangerFordExtendedWarranty.com. Currently we don't have live pricing up, but you can submit a lead to us there or by emailing [email protected]. We will get live pricing up on the site but we're working on the functionality and want to make sure pricing is accurate before rolling that out.

Thanks!

Zach

wheelz2000

First Name
Wheelz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT Powerboost
Occupation
IT
Hello Everyone!

I wanted to announce a thank you gesture for our customers here on the Gen 14 forum. You guys/girls have been very supportive and we wanted to find other ways we can be helpful to the community. Starting today we are going to offer Ford Protect Extended Service Plans for $50 over our dealer cost on any F-Series, whether you purchased it from us or another dealership. This represents a savings on average of $1000-$2000 from other dealerships in-person pricing and a discount from other online Ford Protect retailers as well.

How do you get this started?

Please send an email to [email protected] with the following information:

Name
Address
Phone number
VIN
Approximate mileage on vehicle now
Coverage desired (years and mileage)

The entire process will be handled seamlessly online by electronic signature and a secure electronic deposit. Your contract will be in force within 2-3 business days of completion of the deposit and electronic signature. Ford's ESP system is nationwide and will update electronically within their system showing your contract status, so you won't need a paper copy of the contract to bring with you.

Ford pass points can be used towards the purchase of these contracts as well!

Have another Ford or Lincoln vehicle you'd like to add coverage to? We can handle that too!The process is initiated the same way by emailing [email protected] with the information above.

This offer is good for anywhere in the U.S. with the exception of the state of Florida.

Again, we want to thank this supportive community here and appreciate the opportunity to help wherever we can!

Zach
How long does your offer last? It sounds good, but lots of us are still waiting for an invite just to order our lightning. Who knows how long that might be, depending on the allocations per dealer the future I guess. 🤔

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
How long does your offer last? It sounds good, but lots of us are still waiting for an invite just to order our lightning. Who knows how long that might be, depending on the allocations per dealer the future I guess. 🤔
Yes, we plan on keeping this open for the forseeable future. Certainly depending on where you are on the list, we know the wait may be a while.

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
With these lightning trucks finally delivered to dealerships, please remember to contact Brooke at [email protected] to get a price on a contract! We promise you won't have sticker shock on the service plan like you do the lightning or ADMs. :)

We also are developing a website and you can see it at www.grangerfordextendedwarranty.com

Sponsored
OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Thanks to everyone reaching out with the Coverage request. We're very close to having a finished project on our website which should make this easier to purchase online.

SmokingtheMeats

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 F-150
Occupation
Tech
Thanks to everyone reaching out with the Coverage request. We're very close to having a finished project on our website which should make this easier to purchase online.
This is great to hear. Looking forward to purchasing.

F150LER

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150L

O’Majestic1’slightnigF150

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F350 F250 F250 Taurus Cessna Super Air Natique
Occupation
Retired Engineer & Product Developer
Same here. Emailed Saturday afternoon. Received a quote this morning. Thanks for providing this information and making the product available to forum members. I’ll probably be asking for a quote on my MME GT if I ever get to order.

rtw819

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 F150L Lariat ER, '23 MME Sel AWD, '19 Niro EV
With these lightning trucks finally delivered to dealerships, please remember to contact Brooke at [email protected] to get a price on a contract! We promise you won't have sticker shock on the service plan like you do the lightning or ADMs. :)

We also are developing a website and you can see it at www.grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Thanks for this! Brooke was fantastic, answered all my crazy questions, and made it a very simple process to pick up ESP.

Kudos to Granger and to Brooke for the great job they're doing with ESP!

Sponsored

broncoaz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Bronco 2 door Badlands manual
I bought my last two Ford ESP plans at Flood Ford. I appreciate Grainger stepping up! I looked at pricing for the $50 deductible plans. The 100K plans are $50 cheaper than Flood, 125K plans are $20 cheaper than Flood, 150K plans are $90 more than Flood. I’m not sure if I’ll go 100K or possibly longer.

cvalue13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘22 Lightning ER Lariat
Occupation
Fun-Employed
Could someone hand-hold me on exactly what these ESPs will/won’t cover in a F150L, given the various out-of-box warranty periods that came with the vehicle? The website information is not geared towards EVs, to say the least.

In fact, the website might be in danger of being a bit misleading as applies to EVs? For example, when the “Premium” package purports to cover “1000+ components” - is that still true in an EV?

broncoaz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Bronco 2 door Badlands manual
Could someone hand-hold me on exactly what these ESPs will/won’t cover in a F150L, given the various out-of-box warranty periods that came with the vehicle? The website information is not geared towards EVs, to say the least.

In fact, the website might be in danger of being a bit misleading as applies to EVs? For example, when the “Premium” package purports to cover “1000+ components” - is that still true in an EV?
There is a separate brochure for the EV models.
Ford F-150 Lightning F150 Lightning Extended Warranty from Ford Protect at $50 Over Cost! F465BFD9-9ECA-4E92-837E-805A241AA5B6
Ford F-150 Lightning F150 Lightning Extended Warranty from Ford Protect at $50 Over Cost! 19CE227B-919E-43BF-96C8-2E6A72419521

Griddlez

First Name
Griddlez
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lightning Lariat ER - 21 Mach-E Prem AWD/ER
There is a separate brochure for the EV models.
F465BFD9-9ECA-4E92-837E-805A241AA5B6.jpeg
19CE227B-919E-43BF-96C8-2E6A72419521.jpeg
Bottom right hand corner of the EV one shows the battery is not covered across any of the plans. Believe a few folks were talking about this - it's not covered per that point. (It is though, via factory warranty until 8yrs/100k miles)