• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Farm Bureau rebate

Count Orlok

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S, F-150h, various others
Occupation
retired
Everything I've read says the Lightning -- as well as hybrid Mavericks -- are excluded (I guess the farm bureau only wants to rebate corn burning vehicles) yet I know two people who recently took delivery of hybrid Mavericks and received the FB rebate. Perhaps their dealer made a mistake?

Has anyone had luck with the rebate for the Lightning? TIA
Sponsored

Garyl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Kia EV 6 2023 Ford Lighting Pro
Everything I've read says the Lightning -- as well as hybrid Mavericks -- are excluded (I guess the farm bureau only wants to rebate corn burning vehicles) yet I know two people who recently took delivery of hybrid Mavericks and received the FB rebate. Perhaps their dealer made a mistake?

Has anyone had luck with the rebate for the Lightning? TIA
The Illinois Farm Bureau page definitely says F150 Lighting are excluded but my Country Company Insurance agent called and said my Lighting purchase shows up on a list of eligible vehicles sent to him by IFB. I guess it won’t hurt to make a call to my dealer and see.