• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

FDRS - Cannot Contact FDRS Servers issue....

Daragh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Engineer
I purchased an FDRS license today and every time I try to login it says the FDRS servers are not reachable. I can access the Ford Motorcraft Servicers site and the noted fordserviceinfro.com site without any issues, and I validated my license in FDRS. Guessing customer service won't be open until Tuesday so want to see if anybody has experienced this and been able to resolve it.

Also my username is longer that that the offline login field allows!

I'm using a Windows 11 PC with Microsoft Edge that meets all FDRS requirements. Is anybody else experiencing this issue?

Here is a screen capture of what I'm seeing.

Ford F-150 Lightning FDRS - Cannot Contact FDRS Servers issue.... 1716764002232-4o
Sponsored

RickLightning

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Lightning ER Lariat,'22 Mach-E Premium 4X
No knowledge of FDRS, but Ford frequently does server maintenance on weekends. No one at Ford is using FDRS on Memorial Day weekend, therefore it would make sense it's down.

Yesterday people had issues too.

OP
OP
Daragh

Daragh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Engineer
Ok thanks, makes sense.

pkirby11

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Lariat
There actually is a bug in FDRS currently. I had this same issue last week on Monday when I tried doing the updates for my Truck. One suggestion over on the Mach E forums is to try the forgot password link, then when you get an error close that error and try logging in again.

https://www.macheforum.com/site/thr...fdrs-alternative-to-forscan.10217/post-800912

I did not try that, I actually downloaded and older version of FDRS and installed it. I was able to log in and once logged in I updated FDRS to the latest and it was fine. Two tricks you could try but yes it's actually a current bug.

This is the older version I downloaded off of GITHUB:
https://github.com/nitrobass24/FDRS-Archive/releases/tag/v37.4.7

OP
OP
Daragh

Daragh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Engineer
Just an FYI, updating to the latest version from within FDRS I was able to login. Just tried that now so not sure if it's because something has come back on line at Ford. But if you're having login issues, install older version first, login in and then upgrade to latest version from within FDRS, do not uninstall old version, installer will update as needed and ask you to login again, this time it should work.
Sponsored