• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Ford Pro Charging Station included with extended range battery

kls629

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning Lariat
Hi all,

Everywhere I read online says Ford pro charging station is included with extended range battery

I purchased a Lariat ER and only received standard charger. Dealer told me only platinum trims received the pro charging station, is this true?
Sponsored

RickLightning

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Lighting ER Lariat,'22 Mach-E Premium 4X
False. Did you buy used?

Monkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Lightning, Tesla Model Y, and more...
Occupation
Semi-retired electrical/computer/software engineer
The Ford Charge Station Pro is included with all ER battery truck purchases. It will be shipped to you in a couple weeks after the sale.

VictorM

First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning XLT ER
Occupation
Experiential Knowledge Griot
It my understanding that once sunrun receives notification from your dealer the unit will be sent. Try calling 855-478-6786.

Sponsored

VTHokies

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Lariat
I called up Sunrun and going to use them to install it so they shipped one out to me. They’ll be here Friday to install…. My Lariat ER is currently “in production” since 9/15 so who knows when I’ll get it.

VictorM

First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning XLT ER
Occupation
Experiential Knowledge Griot
I called up Sunrun and going to use them to install it so they shipped one out to me. They’ll be here Friday to install…. My Lariat ER is currently “in production” since 9/15 so who knows when I’ll get it.
Sunrun won’t send me the unit before I take delivery of the truck due to having my own electrician install the unit.

cal

First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning, Tesla Model S Plaid
Occupation
retired
I’d be concerned if the dealer says it’s not include. Who is going to notify Sunrun? I think it’s time to escalate up the Ford channel.

Sorry this is a problem.

Grease Lightning

First Name
Johnathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning XLT
I’d be concerned if the dealer says it’s not include. Who is going to notify Sunrun? I think it’s time to escalate up the Ford channel.

Sorry this is a problem.
Ford notifies them. They have to provide the VIN and your information. The dealer does not do that part. My dealer didn’t know it was included either.

Reactions: cal

Zprime29

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Pilot, 2022 Lightning ER
Call SunRun number, they can look up your VIN and if it shows as sold they will ship it. I had a glitch where it didn't show as sold for several weeks. My dealer eventually had me sign a form stating that I bought it and to ship it anyways. A few days later I got confirmation that it was sent. Unfortunately it will be on you to stay on this. Sounds like your dealer is not well informed and I wouldn't trust them to help you out here.

Sponsored
OP
OP

kls629

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I am in the same situation, sunrun doesn't see vehicle sold and said it can take 5 business days

Cvtown76

First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2nd gen Tacoma
Is this still a thing that Ford includes the pro charger? Looking at a Lariat 511 pkg (ER) and the sticker shows I’m paying $500 for the mobile charger…zero mention of any other charger? Dealer didn’t know anything about it.

OP
OP

kls629

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Yes, the $500 mobile charger is the standard 120 or 277v charger.

Pro charging station is mailed by sunrun, still waiting for mine

VTHokies

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Lariat
Had Sunrun install my charger last week, still waiting on the truck (Lariat ER, just shipped this week).

Sunrun asked for my vin and since I had them install it no problem having it shipped out early.

strmwzrd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning Lariat
Hi all,

Everywhere I read online says Ford pro charging station is included with extended range battery

I purchased a Lariat ER and only received standard charger. Dealer told me only platinum trims received the pro charging station, is this true?
As @Monkey stated, it will show in a few weeks (mine did). No phone call needed. Call after a few weeks late though. Meanwhile, it needs a 100 amp circuit so unless you plan to install it yourself, line up an electrician. I'm still waiting for my electrician and me to get on the same page...
Sponsored