• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

FordPass no longer showing current charge

PreservedSwine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning
Hello, I noticed a week or two ago there’s no longer any way to monitor my current charge session via FordPass. It just isn’t up anymore. I can monitor it via my charger app.
but Fordpass no longer will show it, also charge history stopped about a week and a half ago.
Any suggestions to get the feature working again?
Sponsored

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
Did you curtail any of the privacy switches recently in the connected data screens in the SYNC menu? If so, switch them back on. I have had no issues seeing the current charging session in progress.

farmtruck

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 F350XLT, 2 x 12 F250XLT, 23 Lightning Lariet ER
Occupation
Farmer
I had this happen yesterday. In the process of trying to figure out what happened, I noticed that Fordpass was running in the background. I forced the background instance of Fordpass to close and everything started working again. I use a Samsung S24+

OP
OP

PreservedSwine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning
Did you curtail any of the privacy switches recently in the connected data screens in the SYNC menu? If so, switch them back on. I have had no issues seeing the current charging session in progress.
Probably this.
Thanks for the tip

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
I use a Samsung S24+
Side bar question, have you been satisfied with the S24+?
Any other concerns, performance issues?

I've ordered a S24-Ultra that will be coming next week, hopefully it works better than my S10e, which is having issues of its own and unrelated to Ford Pass....

farmtruck

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 F350XLT, 2 x 12 F250XLT, 23 Lightning Lariet ER
Occupation
Farmer
Side bar question, have you been satisfied with the S24+?
Any other concerns, performance issues?

I've ordered a S24-Ultra that will be coming next week, hopefully it works better than my S10e, which is having issues of its own and unrelated to Ford Pass....
I have been using the Samsung S series since the S5 and have always liked that they are a very stable platform and have huge battery capacity. My family all use Iphones and are always looking for a charger because their batteries are dead.
I do not know if this is a problem with the S24 or Fords wireless charging, but I pulled the fuse on the wireless charger in my lightning due to rf noise when making handsfree phone calls. Yes it worked.
Sponsored