• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Going rate for XLT?

OP
OP

maksimfa

First Name
Maks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Expedition
Locked down my deal locally, got $7,500 off MSRP + $7500 Fed. Waiting for dealership to get their stuff confirmed with IRS so they can get the $7500 and I can pick up. woot woot, super excited.

XLT, $57.5k sticker. Net price before taxes/fees, but after Fed and State incentives will be around $39.5!
Sponsored

MBM

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning XLT SR 312A
Locked down my deal locally, got $7,500 off MSRP + $7500 Fed. Waiting for dealership to get their stuff confirmed with IRS so they can get the $7500 and I can pick up. woot woot, super excited.

XLT, $57.5k sticker. Net price before taxes/fees, but after Fed and State incentives will be around $39.5!
Where is this dealer in PA located that did 7500 off on an XLT SR?

PA Lightning

First Name
Tbone
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Pro
Same here, in PA there are state incentives, but only on purchase price of $50k or less... less delivery/destination.
What state incentives in PA? When I was researching, the only incentives I could find had significant income cap limitations.

OP
OP

maksimfa

First Name
Maks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Expedition
Where is this dealer in PA located that did 7500 off on an XLT SR?
Lehigh Valley, I can ask them if they want to repeat, they were advertising $5k on some, got them up to $7500

OP
OP

maksimfa

First Name
Maks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Expedition
What state incentives in PA? When I was researching, the only incentives I could find had significant income cap limitations.
The $2k… income caps were reasonable esp since we have 3 kids.

Sponsored

ryun

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Kia EV6, 2023 Lightning XLT SR
Only one we got was the $50 rebate from our electric utility. Other ones I saw were for commercial uses. Didn't even see any for residents (income cap limitations or otherwise) back in 2023.

OP
OP

maksimfa

First Name
Maks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Expedition

Hdscreens

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bronco
On Pro I’m only seeing lower apr financing offer and no rebates from Ford. Any idea what week of the month Ford usually rolls out rebates and incentives?

mags

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Pro SR
Occupation
Computer Things
Here in Maine I just bought a Pro. $4K off sticker + 2K Maine rebate + 7500 Fed rebate. Ford incentive APR, too.
Mine has the SSV package for some reason, which I am happy with. Power driver seat and black interior, plus some tactical velcro seatbacks LOL.

bosox8

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY22 Iced Blue Silver Lariat ER, 2nd Wave
Occupation
Sales
I'm curious -- are the trucks on the lot or just on their website? Our local dealers often show far more available than they have. You can sort of tell by the stock photos but some of them have gotten creative with AI.

One dealer even shows photos of a different truck, like "wait, the Pro has a sunroof?"
apparently you can simply activate it with FORSCAN
Sponsored