• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

How can I not do this....23 XLT SR New $41,513

Nklem

First Name
Norm
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Lightning XLT SR, Max Tow, 23 Maverick Hybrid
Occupation
Engineer
$41,513 plus sales tax. Leftover, 35 miles. These 2023 incentives are great plus the dealer is throwing in another $4K off the top. How can I not do this? That will be my cheapest EV to date and the best (in my opinion). That's in Maverick Lariat and Ranger territory.....and it will not rust.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Minh

First Name
Minh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
Definitely up there with just under 50 lariat ER

mags

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Pro SR
Occupation
Computer Things
That's only about $1000 more than I paid for a Pro with Tow Tech. (y)

Sponsored

Prime8

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Colorado
Occupation
Construction
Is there a good place people have found to see the best Lightning deals?

OP
OP

Nklem

First Name
Norm
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineer
What incentives are on a XLT standard range?
$3977 Dealer Discount , Added $2500 rebate incentive from from Ford, $7500 Federal and Our state gives $2000 to any resident as well. A total of $15,977 off.

OP
OP

Nklem

First Name
Norm
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineer
That's only about $1000 more than I paid for a Pro with Tow Tech. (y)
It's done. I can't pass this up and so much less than a '24. I found another XLT they were stashing with a few more options, ProPower, Tailgate Step and Max tow. The only difference is the cost of the options, at $2730. I am doing it..... plus I still have a Farm Bureau Membership to sneak another $500, left from the Maverick....$43,743, deposit made. Another dealer a few hours away has an, XLT 312A with all options but no Max Tow (includes Pro trailer assist, tonneau and Bedliner and propower) for the similar discounts ($3500 Dealer,, $2500 Ford) but with current interest rates, it is more to borrow and I do not need all of the niceties for a 16 mile non-highway work commute.

Last edited:
OP
OP

Nklem

First Name
Norm
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineer

mags

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Pro SR
Occupation
Computer Things
It's done. I can't pass this up and so much less than a '24. I found another XLT they were stashing with a few more options, ProPower, Tailgate Step and Max tow. The only difference is the cost of the options, at $2730. I am doing it..... plus I still have a Farm Bureau Membership to sneak another $500, left from the Maverick....$43,743, deposit made.
Nice! I wanted ProPower but it wasn't on the truck I found. I probably would never use it, but it's so cool. This is my first EV and I love it.

Sponsored

BennyTheBeaver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning XLT ER
If you don't need/want an ER, that's a great deal. $52k XLT ER are quite common (that's roughly $15k worth of packages up from the SR).

OP
OP

Nklem

First Name
Norm
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineer
I see you are in Maine. Which dealer? I got mine at Arundel Ford, they were great.
Yes 2 at Darlings in Bangor (also Brunswick Ford) with $3977 discount (no option Silver listed here and black with Tow Tech, Max Tow and Propower). The Silver 312a is at Casco Bay Ford. I bought a Mach E Premium in 21 from Arundel a few years ago. They were great (and it was more than this Lightning).

monsterlag

First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning, Tesla Model Y Performance
If you don't need ER, it's a good deal and matches MMR

Ford F-150 Lightning How can I not do this....23 XLT SR New $41,513 Screenshot 2024-04-03 at 2.43.31 PM

Joe.....Montana

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning
Is there a good place people have found to see the best Lightning deals?
When shopping for a Lightning I could never find "one source" that aggregated dealer prices. Spent a lot of time searching different dealers within a 500 mile radius.

Denny Menholt in Butte, Montana is offering $6k+ in dealer discounts on their site. That is who I purchased my Lariat ER through. Got them to take another $1,000 off and throw in mobile charger for free (they had to invoice most of their Lariat's without a mobile charger to keep price under the $80k). Ended up getting a Lariat ER, with the 511A Equipment, with max trailer tow package in Azure Grey for $59,999.

Quite honestly, probably could have gotten even more off if I was willing to walk out of the dealership, it was the first Lightning they sold. Salesman wanted to take a picture with the truck to show everyone he actually sold one. Started thinking about a buddy in Seattle and how much it would cost him to purchase a truck in Butte and ship it to Seattle. Seems like the difference in price would more than make up the shipping cost.

https://www.dennymenholtford.net/new-inventory/index.htm?model=F-150 Lightning
Sponsored