• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

How many Lightning reservations does your dealer have?

SmokingtheMeats

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 F-150
Occupation
Tech
I asked Chapman Ford in Horsham and am awaiting word back. I'm curious if I have a shot as I was about a week late to the party.
Sponsored

techguydave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None
Occupation
IT
I asked Chapman Ford in Horsham and am awaiting word back. I'm curious if I have a shot as I was about a week late to the party.
I talked to someone on Friday or Saturday and they were supposed to get back to me yesterday. Let me know what you hear. I may call again today.

balucipher

First Name
Balu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Cayman T
Occupation
Attorney
I didn't ask Chapman where I was because I figured they're slammed with bronco order updates still

techguydave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None
Occupation
IT
I didn't ask Chapman where I was because I figured they're slammed with bronco order updates still
That's a good point. I ended up not calling. I think I'll stick with them anyway, even if it means I won't have the truck next year.

vacasity

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F150 Lightning 2022 XLT
I ended up taking with my dealer in person yesterday, they had over 150 reservations, 8 allocations and only 2 with production dates. Unfortunately I'm not one of the 2 with production dates but I'm one of the 8. He couldn't tell me where I was in line but I'm somewhere 3-8.

Sponsored

davehu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lighting Lariat ER, Iconic Silver
Occupation
retired
I checked with my dealer in early March and he confirmed they had 30 reservations, had 2 people who had placed orders. I'm 12th in line and am in Hot Springs, AR.

Tony Burgh

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lariat ER
Occupation
Retired
My dealer had 9 reservations when I saw them to place my order. The salesman told me I was first because Ford told them I was.

NGAPatriot

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
Mine is at Greene Ford in Gainesville GA. Dealer has 70 orders, I am #9, told they will only get 2 in MY22. (n)

I have a first night reservation in the 1082x numbers.

PungoteagueDave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla MX, Porsche C4S, Ford F-350 KR, Ford F-150 K
Occupation
retired
I'm at Grieco Ford in Delray Beach. I have one of two confirmed orders there. That is all they expect for '22s out of over 450 orders. MY 22 is done at this point. No mannequin for them.

Sponsored

JPro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 F150 Lightning Lariat SR
Occupation
Rebar Detailer/Estimator
My dealer in Oregon said they have 194 reservations, I'm in the "Top 25" they tell me. They have had 7 invites to order thus far so hoping for a summer invite for MY23.

williams

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Powerboost F-150
Occupation
Ford Sales
the dealer i work for has 216 with 11 converted reservations with zero with a scheduled date

syrc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lead Foot Lariat 3.5L PowerBoost
sf bay area dealer - was #2 in line behind the gm and have a build date already. once you have a build date, none of that priority, spot in line, wave, etc. stuff makes any difference right?

they also mention something about 19 on the list, since so low, must be accepted orders not total reservations.

CoyoteJim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning SR, Tesla Model 3, BMW i3, Zero DS
Occupation
Database Developer
sf bay area dealer - was #2 in line behind the gm and have a build date already. once you have a build date, none of that priority, spot in line, wave, etc. stuff makes any difference right?

they also mention something about 19 on the list, since so low, must be accepted orders not total reservations.
I believe 19 would be converted orders. My dealership (Central Valley, same as OP) said they had 26 reservations converted to orders as of wave 4, could possibly have gotten a few more with wave 5.

The dealers do have the ability to set a priority on orders within their WBDO system, but if you have a build date I would think you are past that point.

SteffanG

First Name
Steffan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 Audi Q5 (written off), 2008 F150 XLT HDPP
Occupation
Electrician
Mine is in the Lower Mainland, BC (Canada) and they have 167 reservations and were told they are allocated 12 trucks for this year (I am #6). So far they have zero build dates yet though.
They also said they were allocated 6 Mach-E last year but ended up getting 50 of them.
Sponsored