• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

How many more months for day 1 reservation holders?

OP
OP

biers

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
eGolf
So back when dealers were allowed to stack the top 25. I was told that “the system is down right now but based on your time stamp you’re in the top 25” of 375 (in December). Today I was told I’m #113. I am a first hour reservation. @Ford Motor Company this is why we are frustrated. At this point I’d settle for transparency OR consistency. But we can’t even get one of those. For over a year I have thought about and been excited for this truck every single day. Every day. Now with this kinda crap and the regular double digit % price increases. … no thanks
Sponsored

ivan256

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER
So back when dealers were allowed to stack the top 25. I was told that “the system is down right now but based on your time stamp you’re in the top 25” of 375 (in December). Today I was told I’m #113. I am a first hour reservation. @Ford Motor Company this is why we are frustrated. At this point I’d settle for transparency OR consistency. But we can’t even get one of those. For over a year I have thought about and been excited for this truck every single day. Every day. Now with this kinda crap and the regular double digit % price increases. … no thanks
In preparation for a special occasion you make a reservation at a nice restaurant well in advance. You arrive promptly and are told that your table isn't quite ready yet. It will just be a minute. In the meantime 25 other groups with reservations are seated, and they start seating people without reservations. Hours later and coming up on last call, the host flags you down. Your table is still not ready, but he'd like to let you know that they've sold out of their signature entree for the evening. There is some good news though. One of the other patrons has sent theirs back. It's not quite how you would have ordered it, but you're welcome to it for only 30% more than the menu price.

Later, the comments on your Yelp review explain to you exactly how it's your fault, or maybe the host's fault, but definitely not the restaurant. That place will be in business forever, printing money.

OP
OP

biers

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
eGolf
Just not (last 5) got my “what’s next” email from Ford that many others got yesterday. Hmm

SilverBrewer

First Name
Beau
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum Powerboost
This is so frustrating I’ve written a letter to Ford. I said exactly what was stated above the dealer allocation and a custom order delivery model don’t mix in this day and age.

I see one main issue:

There is a sense of unfairness that wouldn’t exist without these forums and trackers. Ford needs to take that into account. Overall the dealer model sucks thankfully I have a great dealer and a great rep I’ve bought my last 3 trucks from.
Sponsored