• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y, Prius Prime
Occupation
Technical Support
My dealership (Dohorthy Ford) said there are about 45 reservation ahead of me here in Forest Grove.
My local dealership (Dick's Canby Ford) doesn't seem to know what a Lightning is. I've emailed them twice asking for basic info and got no response. Finally I called and the kid I talked to didn't know anything. Probably need to stop in at some point and shake someone's hand and get a business card.:confused:
Sponsored

Firestop

First Name
Firestop
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 L Lariat ER; Honda Accord Touring
My local dealership (Dick's Canby Ford) doesn't seem to know what a Lightning is. I've emailed them twice asking for basic info and got no response. Finally I called and the kid I talked to didn't know anything. Probably need to stop in at some point and shake someone's hand and get a business card.:confused:
Well, Dick’s Auto Group did just buy that dealership recently…maybe they’re still getting adjusted🤓. BTW, I was in conversation with a very young salesperson down in Corvallis about the Lightning since making my reservation last May….I’d be a little skeptical…maybe ask for the Sales Manager……?

Sponsored

Sponsored

Jasin

First Name
Jasin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning
Occupation
DoD
Added info...late but added

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F350 F250 F250 Taurus Cessna Super Air Natique
Occupation
Retired Engineer & Product Developer
My apologies. I may have fat fingered something. Obviously I screwed up. I see there are 5 lines on the spreadsheet attributed to my humble self and unless one is a Mache GT, I only ordered one Lightning. Not sure if deleting rows helps or can be done. If you are sanitizing the spreadsheet at some point. Rows 146, 159, 160, 161, and 164 are all mine. As Christopher Lambert said in The Highlander, “ there can be only one”.

Cape Breton Lightning

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning XLT Standard Range Atltimatter Blue
Occupation
Law Enforcement
Cape Breton Lightning

Apologies...don't think I filled this form out...so better late...I guess then never...just following My Lightning's 5/23ers late release !!!

Bpk127

First Name
Brendan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Ridgeline
Occupation
Logistician
Can you add a Washingtonian to this group?
In Ridgefield, reserved may 20 2021, hoping to order a MY23 this month. Did any of you place an order yet?
Sponsored