• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

4Reeley

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lariat
so the mobile charger is now optional? It better be in mine when it arrives since mine was built in July.
I interpret it as the mobile charger is standard but buyers now have the option of deleting it if they don't want it. I can't imagine that would save much on an order but some folks may already have an EVSE set up or an extra mobile charger from a Mach-E, for instance.
Sponsored

Fingerbang

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lightning Lariat ER AntiMatter BLue
Occupation
IT
This is my window sticker for my 8/01 build date and none of the removals have happened for me. Lariat - AMB with 510A ( was not given the option to select EG)

Canada

Ford F-150 Lightning Latest 2022 F-150 Lightning ORDER GUIDE Released! [Updated Monthly] 1659715199835

VTbuckeye

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
19 Bolt, 16 XC90T8, 22 XC40 P8 Recharge, 17 Tacoma
So people who had delayed fcsp back in June got $500 and an extra 250kwh for their temporary inconvenience. Platinum owners with regular seats that will never be functional got $300. Scale/smart hitch delete get $650 for functionality that will never be present. First delivery people get a $600 equivalent for sorry it will be delayed (versus a never going to be present). 80k purchased are both practical and emotional. Not getting what you specifically ordered hits hard at the emotional side and is not what Ford or their customers want. If someone chose to delete these options, fine. Those are their expectations and they are being met. The product will not be any different than someone who was involuntarily downgraded.

Under promise and over deliver is always great. The other way around leaves everyone feeling bummed at best and completely dissatisfied/soured/never again customers at worst.

sotek2345

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER, 2021 Mach-e GT
Occupation
Engineering Manager
Still a few weeks away from a window sticker (9/5 build week), but my online order page still shows the full price with no deletion.

RDeFran

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 GMC Sierra 3500HD AT4 SRW Duramax, 2010 M3
Occupation
Technician
4/20 build and I have nothing. No truck, no idea when it will show. There are three specifically listed items on my original order showing as included, one is still on the fordpass "my reservations" list. They are all going to sell, they don't care. My Bronco was a huge disappointment also with all the unfulfilled "stay pumped" rewards they said were coming but never did.

Sponsored

RidetheLightning

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'13 C-Max Energi,'22 F150L Plat 8/1 build date
I feel like I'm going to flip a table here - Platinum still shows the multicontour massaging seats as standard in the 8/1 order guide and Max Recline as optional even though we KNOW these are being deleted from orders and there was a letter sent to dealers about this around June 30th. We have a whole thread about it. @PiMatrix @GOP.EV.Driver @jfried

Amps

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bolt
I feel like I'm going to flip a table here - Platinum still shows the multicontour massaging seats as standard in the 8/1 order guide and Max Recline as optional
It's the way they do things in these Order Guides for the dealers. If they try to place a standard equipment order, they cannot place it without adding the mandatory delete 'options'. Search the guide for - 91X -, it's on pages 1 and 13.

Monkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Lightning, Tesla Model Y, and more...
Occupation
Semi-retired electrical/computer/software engineer
There are. I have a copy of the September one here somewhere from when I placed my order. I know there have been updates since.
Sponsored