• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Lightning Build & Price for Canada?

Taylor

First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 F150; 2022 F150 Lightening on order
My truck is scheduled to be built in less than two weeks (week of June 13th) according to the dealership. Ford tracking hasn't been very helpful when it's actually up and going. I'm curious how long before a build should the window sticker be populated? Mine still isn't available yet which is getting me worried that my build might be delayed. Thanks!

My build week is June 6 and blend date is June 10. My sticker was loaded last Thursday (May 26). So hopefully you get it this Thursday.

Fingers crossed for you.
Sponsored

Taylor

First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 F150; 2022 F150 Lightening on order
Finally got my VIN # 1FT6W1EV3NWG*****
Schedule build August 8th

Toronto, ON area
January 8th order

I was thinking earlier built but i guess order date or reservation date does not matter

To get this info i had to call ford USA, cuz either my dealer nor ford Canada were able to see that info. U need order number (4 digits) and dealer code for lookup. Lol
I am in the GTA as well (Oakville) and my dealer was useless. Had to go through a friend in Ford to get my 4 digit order number.

Lui

First Name
lui
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
f150 lightning
I am in the GTA as well (Oakville) and my dealer was useless. Had to go through a friend in Ford to get my 4 digit order number.
Totally agree, these forums are way more informative and helpful...

Canadian Lightning

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Anti Matter Blue Lariat
Finally got my VIN # 1FT6W1EV3NWG*****
Schedule build August 8th

Toronto, ON area
January 8th order

I was thinking earlier built but i guess order date or reservation date does not matter

To get this info i had to call ford USA, cuz either my dealer nor ford Canada were able to see that info. U need order number (4 digits) and dealer code for lookup. Lol
Congrats. I have my four digits order number from Dealership, but Ford Canada has nothing. Will call Ford USA and see what they see ..

Guessing my truck is a ways out being my order was put in Mar 3/2022

Lui

First Name
lui
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
f150 lightning
Congrats. I have my four digits order number from Dealership, but Ford Canada has nothing. Will call Ford USA and see what they see ..

Guessing my truck is a ways out being my order was put in Mar 3/2022
Call this number 18003344375

U may need to call more than once. Some CRs will tell u they can't check Canadian orders.

Sponsored

SteffanG

First Name
Steffan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 Audi Q5 (written off), 2008 F150 XLT HDPP
Occupation
Electrician
I still have no build week even phoning ford USA in case Ford Canada was dropping the ball on it. Seems wierd that my dealer says they are getting 12 and even though I am 6th on the list I there is still no build date. Curious if they are just going to do a big batch of them all at once to head to Vancouver, BC

You will need the 4 digit order number as well as your dealer code (will start with a C)

Canadian Lightning

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I still have no build week even phoning ford USA in case Ford Canada was dropping the ball on it. Seems wierd that my dealer says they are getting 12 and even though I am 6th on the list I there is still no build date. Curious if they are just going to do a big batch of them all at once to head to Vancouver, BC

You will need the 4 digit order number as well as your dealer code (will start with a C)
I got nothing either, but my truck was ordered on Mar 3 2022. You have an super earlier date.

keep us posted....

Sponsored

Lui

First Name
lui
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
f150 lightning

Yeah i was in the same boat. My dealer has 5 allocations and 1 only got oficial info from ford, and the other 4 still Nada. My VIN number i got it from US ford.

Well if u don't have any VIN or date yet probably is coming soon. From what i read they willl schedule until 1st or 2nd week of September. So far i saw schedule for the 2nd week of August. So still around 1 month worth of schedule left. You should have ur schedule info by July i think. Keep calling to US for every Friday, i am pretty sure you will get ur info in the next couple of weeks.

I was one of the first to reserve at the unveiling day and one of the first to send the order. Well it didn't matter at all, still i got a relatively late build. I guess Canada is not the main priority, and maybe u have to have some luck as well. They don't seem to follow any parameters for scheduling, at least in Canada

There will probably some left that won't get 2022 builds but 2023 instead, which I don't think is a bad think.

Lavaorange

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Miata, Lightning Lariat
Curious if any have delivered in Canada other than mannequins? My blend date is June 10 and dealer thinks it will arrive towards the end of July (Vancouver area).

Canadian Lightning

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles