• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Lightning Build & Price for Canada?

NickG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 Lexus RX450H, 2006 Honda Accord V6
I keep getting this message on the tracker:

We're sorry. We are unable to process this Order. Please enter a valid Ford Order/VIN.

hoping it changes one day
Order # is a four digit code that is in your order preview sheet or given by your dealership. As well make sure the VIN is correct.
Sponsored

Taylor

First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 F150; 2022 F150 Lightening on order
Curious if any have delivered in Canada other than mannequins? My blend date is June 10 and dealer thinks it will arrive towards the end of July (Vancouver area).
I have the same blend date and dealer told me August for delivery. But a friend at Ford said it will most likely be mid July.

Lavaorange

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Miata, Lightning Lariat
I have the same blend date and dealer told me August for delivery. But a friend at Ford said it will most likely be mid July.
You are lucky to be 4 hour drive from the plant. That should shorten the delivery time significantly. Fingers crossed!

Mdesigns

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 f150 lightning, 2014 CLS550 Eurocharged
Occupation
Designer/builder
Agate Black Lightning Platinum landed this am at my dealership Riverside Ford in Brockville ON. It's for a buddy of mine. There were only 2 allocations for them this year. First time seeing one in the flesh.
My Lariat ER has been in production for several days with a blend date of June 1. No updates from the dealership on my delivery. Getting excited.
@TaxmanHog see if you want to add this to the delivery tracker. I've included a shot of the window sticker. I don't think my buddy is a forum member.

Attachments

tkittlitz

First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
14Ram1500ED, 20FordEscapeHybrid, 22LightningOrder
Curious if any have delivered in Canada other than mannequins? My blend date is June 10 and dealer thinks it will arrive towards the end of July (Vancouver area).
Yes, My dealer has delivered one. No Mannequins for Canadian Dealers.

Sponsored

Kev12345

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ram 1500
Agate Black Lightning Platinum landed this am at my dealership Riverside Ford in Brockville ON. It's for a buddy of mine. There were only 2 allocations for them this year. First time seeing one in the flesh.
My Lariat ER has been in production for several days with a blend date of June 1. No updates from the dealership on my delivery. Getting excited.
@TaxmanHog see if you want to add this to the delivery tracker. I've included a shot of the window sticker. I don't think my buddy is a forum member.
Any ADM or other dealer shenanigans?

21PlatPB

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Volvo XC60 PHEV, 2021 GT500, 2015 Hellcat
The dealer I ordered from got their first one in on Friday, unfortunately I wasn’t able to see it before it got delivered.

tkittlitz

First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I just drove by a father's Day car show here in Edmonton. And there was a XLT Iced blue lightening there.

saturnschildren

First Name
Glen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Lariat XR, 2008 Ridgeline, 1953 Unimog
Has anybody received their charge station pro yet? Or even got word that it’s shipped? I ordered through the site weeks ago and crickets

Sponsored

fubar79

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Lightning XLT ER
Has anybody received their charge station pro yet? Or even got word that it’s shipped? I ordered through the site weeks ago and crickets
I emailed them last week, and they confirmed my order but they had not received any to ship yet.

tkittlitz

First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
You won't get it till after you get your truck. They aren't going to ship until that point. My dealer that delivered a lariat on June 10th communicated that the owner has received notice his charger had shipped.

Canadian Lightning

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Anti Matter Blue Lariat
My dealer In North Vancouver BC. Cam Clark Ford Is starting to get Lightnings in . they have received 2 in the past week and picked up by some happy people

21PlatPB

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Volvo XC60 PHEV, 2021 GT500, 2015 Hellcat
Ocean Park Ford has a White Lariat on their lot right now waiting to be picked up by it's owner. First time I've seen one in person and it looks good.
Sponsored