• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Gimme_my_MME

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue First Edition Mustang Mach-E
Occupation
Engineer
I believe the seller said the reserve was in error and the bidder would be getting it, but still this is a lot of money for an F-150 with some large limitations....
Ah, the old "let's complete this transaction elsewhere to get around the fees" trick
Sponsored

NmbrsNvrLie

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-e GB FE

greenne

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning (Ordered 6/19, delivered 10/28/22)
I see we've gone from flipping houses to flipping vehicles.

Hmm....an "asset" that typically(in a normal market) depreciates and subject to extreme supply/demand cycles. What could possibly go wrong.

<grabs popcorn>

The crash down to earth for some of these folks is going to spectacular....

At least in the home market there is some base value-- outside of an extreme circumstance a home itself is relatively safe investment. I guess we'll see . Not a risk I'm willing to take...

NmbrsNvrLie

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-e GB FE
You assume I am overleveraged or don't otherwise want the asset for the price I paid. I actually love the truck and would be totally fine if it depreciates per normal (although I don't think that's likely as it will take years for supply to catch up to demand). I've also got a long list of family and friends who would quickly take it off my hands at MSRP.

However, for a certain price, I'll drive a beater and wait again. Not actively trying to sell, but I do have my price.

Roy2001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla MX LR; Prius Prime