• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Resale value

Flash

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning XLT 312A
Occupation
EE
I believe it would be more like 10 weeks than 10 months. Those days are over.
I wish that was true. I ordered my '23 in December and I only got it last week that's why I said 10 months. It would be a blessing to get the car in around 10 weeks
Sponsored

Ventorum94

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chev Avalanche, BMW 550i, Tesla MY, Tesla M3
Occupation
Mechanical Engineer
I wish that was true. I ordered my '23 in December and I only got it last week that's why I said 10 months. It would be a blessing to get the car in around 10 weeks
I ordered my first in September ‘22, and it was delivered May ‘23. I ordered a second in May ‘23, with a build date in August ‘23. It’s now caught in whatever “quality check” is delaying lots of trucks right now. Big mystery! Glad you finally received yours, and hope that you like it as much as I do mine. Worth the long wait!

Burke Cable Guy

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning XLT
Occupation
Painting Contractor
MY XLT Extended Range is on the train to the dealership for delivery in late October. MSRP is $81,344.00. I thought it would take 18 months like the Maverick I ordered. Should I just let it go back to the dealership or take delivery and resell?