• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

ace-rockola

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ordered Lightning Lariat ER
When I tried to use Palsapp, it shows the field to type the VIN but nothing seems to happen when I click the search button. I tried the same in both Chrome and Firefox and got the same result. Am I missing something or did they shut it down for us? I have a truck that is in transit. The railcar info says it's been in Missouri since 1/20 (ultimate destination is Granger Ford in Iowa). Any ideas?
Sponsored

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow Iconic Silver
Occupation
Retired
When I tried to use Palsapp, it shows the field to type the VIN but nothing seems to happen when I click the search button. I tried the same in both Chrome and Firefox and got the same result. Am I missing something or did they shut it down for us? I have a truck that is in transit. The railcar info says it's been in Missouri since 1/20 (ultimate destination is Granger Ford in Iowa). Any ideas?
That system does not work.
After your truck shipps, call or text customer service secure your rail code and begin train spotting the rail car movements

kensiko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning XLT ER 2022
I got my VIN last week, I'm in Canada. I'm trying to see how long it will take before getting a build date. I estimate it to be about end of February, what do you think ?
Ford F-150 Lightning LIGHTNING ORDER DECODING & TRACING GUIDE 1674586560898

pbd05

First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'12 F150 XTR, '22 Lighting Lariat ER & SR
You should know in the next month regarding build date, but best to get it from your dealer.

invertedspear

Threads
Reaction score
Website
lightningcalcs.pages.dev
Vehicles
Antimatter Blue XLT (312A) ER, 2004 Jeep TJ
When I tried to use Palsapp, it shows the field to type the VIN but nothing seems to happen when I click the search button.
I know this is way late to the party, but if anyone else finds themselves here, this is dead and you can't "hack" the Pallsapp webpage anymore. I figured out what was supposed to happen when you click the search icon, and it takes you to a page that will tell you your session is expired, so they are checking for a login cookie before running the search now.
Sponsored