• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

H3IMDALL

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche 718 Boxster GTS, Porsche Panamera Turbo
Occupation
Software Architect
Evergreen Ford in Issaquah, WA had an unsold Rapid Red Lariat last weekend .. unsure if they were doing test drives in it although the floormats looked like it. They also had an Antimatter Blue Lariat SR that was sold, happy to see that one as I hadn't seen the color I'd ordered in person yet. Was also funny how fast one of the salesmen lost interest in our dog when they found out I had one ordered already :)
Sponsored

slypig

First Name
Duncan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford Lightning XLT
Performance Ford of Bountiful Utah. 10 minutes north of Salt Lake City.
Mannequin, White Pro with tow package (already sold, I tried twice to swap it for my XLT order)

MVS87

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning SR - Antimatter Blue
Barber Ford in Hazelton, PA (who I had my original reservation with and never responded to any communication) reached out to me last week about one. Lariat SR. 2300 miles priced at $90k and being sold as used and originally titled to the dealer. I chuckled and let them know in the time they were ignoring me I bought one from a nearby competitor for less and brand new almost 3 months ago. Shockingly, no reply from the dealer... 🤣🤣🤣
Sponsored