• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Beastean

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 F-150 Platinum
Has anyone know or test driven any demo units in PA?
Not that I know. There may be an Iced Blue Silver XLT SB with 9.6 pro power and max tow available 4 sale next week in eastern PA/western NJ.
Sponsored

webfootdawg

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Q5, A4
I test drove it on Friday (7/15). It’s a white Pro. I was hoping for a higher trim level but I was pleasantly surprised by the features in the Pro.
SWMBO and I drove it today. Agree, even at a pro level features were pretty nice.

Fordskeptic

First Name
Chevy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy, toyota, honda, jeep
Drove this Pro mannequin from Sayville Ford, Long Island, NY. It did not disappoint.
Ford F-150 Lightning List of dealers with Lightning DEMO MANNEQUINS AVAILABLE FOR TEST DRIVES 20220722_184503

Last edited:

davehu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lighting Lariat ER, Iconic Silver
Occupation
retired
Just came from Riser Ford in Hot Springs, AR. They got their mannequin in late last week. Ice Blue Lariat. The color looks nice. I hope they keep it for 2023. Didn't take a drive yet. We're off on vacation for a couple of weeks but it's first thing on my agenda when we get back.

AdmiralYamo

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Accord V6 EX-L 2015
Agate black Lariat Standard range at Huntley Ford in Huntley IL.

Got told I could test drive it earlier in the day. Arrived to the dealer to find a dead truck that was not allowed to be turned on due to what was an overheated battery. Was nice to sit in it. I was told I could purchase it for around $110k but could not purchase it till December. Also told I was required to sign a no sale agreement with the markup to prevent flipping it.

Sponsored

Tenchi

First Name
Tenchi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2005 FX4 F150, 2012 Subaru STi, 1971 VW Beetle
Forest Grove, Oregon, Doherty Ford has a Rapid Red Lariat
Ford F-150 Lightning List of dealers with Lightning DEMO MANNEQUINS AVAILABLE FOR TEST DRIVES PXL_20220722_004328203

CRAIGC540

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lariot F150 Lariat lightning
Occupation
Technician
Lake Elsinore Ford California has a Demo black Lariat SR ready for test drive. Also a smoked quarts Lariot ER for sale available now. Salesman didn't know what markup it would be a d is getting back to me. He says there General sales manager ordered it for himself and is not a demo so it's free to sell now.

Last edited:

Sdgolfer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Zr2
Gosch ford in Escondido (north San Diego), CA finally got their demo

DanielM92563

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning ER, Taycan CrossTursimo4, 23 Canyon
Lake Elsinore Ford California has a Demo black Lariat SR ready for test drive. Also a smoked quarts Lariot ER for sale available now. Salesman didn't know what markup it would be a d is getting back to me. He says there General sales manager ordered it for himself and is not a demo so it's free to sell now.
I was just there and checked out the inside of the black demo, the interior was a bit disappointing but I’m still excited to get mine. The mark up on the smoked quartz was 50k in addition to about 2k in other dealer add ons(LowJack etc).

Sponsored

CRAIGC540

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lariot F150 Lariat lightning
Occupation
Technician
I was just there and checked out the inside of the black demo, the interior was a bit disappointing but I’m still excited to get mine. The mark up on the smoked quartz was 50k in addition to about 2k in other dealer add ons(LowJack etc).
Wow 50k oh boy did they ever figure it out 😄.
What don't you like about the interior?
Did you demo around the block?

DanielM92563

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning ER, Taycan CrossTursimo4, 23 Canyon
Wow 50k oh boy did they ever figure it out 😄.
What don't you like about the interior?
Did you demo around the block?
And then to force the dealer add ons on top of the 50k mark up 😆
Very little visible leather (with very bland stitching), textured plastic looked and felt cheap, all points of contact had a bad plastic feel, the fake wood on the door, seat felt very spongy. That said, my wife drove me there in her Taycan Cross Turismo with upgraded leather interior and I just sold my Ram Limited which has an amazing interior feel. My interior quality compass may be a bit off.

GoodSam

First Name
Good
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
17CRV, 22 Lightning XLT 312A SR iced blue silver
Occupation
occupying space
I visited Perry Ford, Santa Barbara. They have a Smoked Quartz, Lariat ER, coated bed. They rec'd last week, blue sticker. I need to go back and get a drive. Frunk closing noise did not sound good, but maybe it was normal? Doors sounded good.

Last edited:

WhiteBolt

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Pro EV, 2004 SVT Lightning
Occupation
Manufacturing
Peacock Ford in Maitland FL got their mannequin last week. A Smoked Quartz Platinum being kept safe inside the showroom. I asked about a test drive and they said NO WAY.
Window sticker was removed and placed on dashboard.
I didn't see any ADM sticker but this dealer is noted in another forum as adding $5K ADM.
Ford F-150 Lightning List of dealers with Lightning DEMO MANNEQUINS AVAILABLE FOR TEST DRIVES Img_1721

Ford F-150 Lightning List of dealers with Lightning DEMO MANNEQUINS AVAILABLE FOR TEST DRIVES Img_1722

Last edited:

Stlww18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Pro, 6/3 blend date
Pundmann Ford in St. Charles, MO has a white Pro SR mannequin. The sales guy had it at home for the weekend but it should be on the lot to test during week
Sponsored