• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

blazetke

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford F150 Lightning
This thread should be updated…
In Texas, San Antonio / Austin area, the only dealer that is not marking up non-reserved Lightings is Cavender. I just got one from them on a cancelled order for MSRP!
Sponsored

Coolbreeze704

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150L ER Lariat - 2022 Tesla Model Y LR
Occupation
General Manager - Factory Select Homes
Please add Randy Marion Ford Statesville to list of dealers that do not add ADM. Very fair and helpful.

BennyTheBeaver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning XLT ER
Skyline Ford in Salem, OR needs to be changed to yellow.

They definitely add ADM on abandoned orders and stock. They also didn't get on the preferred EV list with the state, that footnote should be removed as well (they seem to love to say the right thing and not follow through).

I wouldn't recommend this dealer to anyone with a reservation or looking to buy a Lightning. If you currently have a reservation here but not an order, transfer to one of the other dealers in Green on the first post.

There are more trustworthy dealers in Oregon.

FastCote

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 Raptor, 2022 MachE GT, 2022 F150 Ligtning
I drove four hours away (TWICE) to buy my vehicles from Shults ford in Pittsburgh, PA. I got a MachE GT and a Lightning Lariat, both without markup.

In fact, they currently have a Lariat ER that a customer backed out of at sticker price.

Call Tom Merikas at 412-653-5800 x233. Tell him Ben sent you. That wont get you anything special, but I would like him to know what a great experience it was buying from him.

FastCote

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 Raptor, 2022 MachE GT, 2022 F150 Ligtning
I drove four hours away (TWICE) to buy my vehicles from Shults ford in Pittsburgh, PA. I got a MachE GT and a Lightning Lariat, both without markup.

In fact, they currently have a Lariat ER that a customer backed out of at sticker price.

Call Tom Merikas at 412-653-5800 x233. Tell him Ben sent you. That wont get you anything special, but I would like him to know what a great experience it was buying from him.
He also has a vapor blue Mach E GT

Sponsored

TheBigBezo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
Mullinax Ford in Mobile doesn't add ADM for reservations, but I belive they might on abandoned orders. They were really good with the actual purchase process. They had everything ready when I arrived, I got play with the truck while they finalized paperwork, and then I left. I imagine this is close to what Ford imagines for a Direct Sale concept. There wasn't any haggling, it was just walk in and walk out. Plus they were very generous with trade in value.

s_c

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning Owner
Not sure how many people are clamoring to order at the new prices, but another thing to watch out for whether your dealer allows you to bring your own financing. You'd think that's a given because you ordered the truck, and you're delivering the money. With vehicles on the lot, they'd never try that because you would just go elsewhere. Unfortunately once the vehicle is ordered you're stuck with them or not getting your vehicle.

I got word from my dealer that there would be no ADM, only to find out they require me to finance through them. Perfect credit gets 8% at 60 months. I've got something less than half that lined up and will just refinance but there's sunk cost in 'vsi' fee BS not to mention the $360/mo. in just interest and the worst part, costing more of my own time

allen6969

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning
I am curious if others are seeing more Lightnings sitting on dealer lots for 30+ days now. I had a Lariat reserved and ordered. When it arrived in early January the financials just did not make sense anymore given the tax law changes so I did not take delivery. I noticed the vehicle I ordered is still on the lot and there appear to be at least a dozen or so on lots within 100 miles of me. I am about tempted to go back and see if they are giving any discounts now to move the trucks.

CrazyAsianR6

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1995 Toyota Supra | 2017 F350 Superduty 6.7L
Occupation
Social Worker / Military
Need an update to the list, Cutter Ford in Hawaii has a mark up of $49,995. Still waiting on the General Manager to know if they will honor the X-plan or the current $2,000 cash back rebate for F-150s
Ford F-150 Lightning List: F-150 Lightning dealers that do / don't apply ADM (price markup) Screenshot_20230423_222013_Gallery

mklcolvin

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 Honda Insight, 2022 Lightning Lariat LR
Occupation
Retired; Former Systems Engineer
Holy cow! I can't imagine ANYONE buying from them with those kinds of markups! I see behavior like that with the dealerships in my town - they seem to think that people won't go outside of the city to get their cars, so they operate as though they have a captive market. That may be true in your case, though, being on a literal island!

Sponsored

CrazyAsianR6

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1995 Toyota Supra | 2017 F350 Superduty 6.7L
Occupation
Social Worker / Military
Holy cow! I can't imagine ANYONE buying from them with those kinds of markups! I see behavior like that with the dealerships in my town - they seem to think that people won't go outside of the city to get their cars, so they operate as though they have a captive market. That may be true in your case, though, being on a literal island!
I don't plan on buying our truck from here, they were my original location when i first made our reservation, but we will be moving back to the mainland here in the next 3-6 months. I placed my order through McKie Ford in South Dakota. They arent doing any ADM and will honor the X-plan on top of that. Super excited about that as they were the same dealership that I bought my 2017 F-350 diesel from back in 2017. Had great experience with them and glad to see they are still providing that same service to me again 6 years later.

808_veeks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘23 Lightning
Just a heads-up for any other Hawaii residents looking to complete their order through a non-ADM mainland dealership. It looks like Matson has suspended shipping from the port of Tacoma indefinitely. I spoke to a rep and it sounds like they’re trying to get going through Seattle again, but nothing is set for the immediate future. Currently, the only options from the west coast are Oakland or Long Beach

Don806

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2000 F150 and 2022 maverick hybrid
Occupation
Business administrator
I believe you should add Don wood Ford of Athens, OH to this list. I was down there today (I have a Maverick hybrid I got from them) and they sold it to me at MSRP. Noticed they had a new F150 lightening at MSRP also. Also have a used one (with only 374 miles) didn’t see price on it. I always deal with Trev Oliver there.

jpepper07

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 Ford F150
I believe you should add Don wood Ford of Athens, OH to this list. I was down there today (I have a Maverick hybrid I got from them) and they sold it to me at MSRP. Noticed they had a new F150 lightening at MSRP also. Also have a used one (with only 374 miles) didn’t see price on it. I always deal with Trev Oliver there.
They added 1k in dealer add-ons for my lightning. I talked them out of 200. They were also shady and said they told me about it before.
Sponsored