• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Fordskeptic

First Name
Chevy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy, toyota, honda, jeep
Mike Maroone Ford - no ADM

my order with them just got a $795 "dealer handling fee" added which they say is added to all sold vehicles.
That is another name for ADM or dealer add on, but it is not outrageous IMHO.
Sponsored

mr.Magoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat ER, AMB
Credit where credit is due...

Quirk Ford, Quincy, MA
MSRP + $399 doc fee, that's it.

This is for original reservations, Ford.com orders, can't speak for dealer allotments or abandoned orders.

Lm5574

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Prius prime, reservation for ford lighting
Occupation
Project Manager
Picked up my Lightning XLT Standard Range from Romano Ford in NY. Great experience. No ADM, no fees, no upsells, no nonsense. Best car buying experience ever.

IMG_1095.jpeg
@LightingXLT Who was your salesperson or contact at Romano? I am Having trouble getting any updates from them.

Sponsored

queuewho

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Lariat SR
Yesterday, I bought a randomly in stock Lariat off the lot at #1 Cochran Allegheny Valley Ford at MSRP. No fees, no markups. Located in Natrona Heights PA.

Kenny Ross Ford in Adamsburg PA (outside Pittsburgh) is charging $35,000 market adjustment on the same vehicle.

ukatown

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy Bolt
Edit: Just saw you updated the list with my other CT dealerships, thanks. You can also add Columbia Ford in Columbia, CT for 30% over MSRP ?

Can't wait for the deliveries so we can watch dealers inevitably tack on high conveyance fees and other nonsense on order delivery trying to get buyers to back out. They would love to sell the truck off the lot for 30% over MSRP while "honoring" the MSRP for reservations holders. Got to get clever after all the bad press from the Bronco price gouging.

Ford has done a horrible job getting ahead of this. Whenever pressed on the issue they say their hands are tied, and that it's the individual franchisee's right to price as they see fit. Do they forget that it's their badge on the side of their building? Who do they think it reflects more on when half the dealers I call in my state are asking for >$5000 MSRP? This is a systemic issue that Ford is enabling.
Columbia ford has a customer abandoned lariat on the lot for 20% over MSRP... wonder if they realized they were too big for their britches at 30%? They likened it to buying a fast pass at Disney to get to the front of the line faster. 🙄

boggle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY23 PRO
Columbia ford has a customer abandoned lariat on the lot for 20% over MSRP... wonder if they realized they were too big for their britches at 30%? They likened it to buying a fast pass at Disney to get to the front of the line faster. 🙄
At least they're marking up off the lot like everybody else. Where I did have a problem was them trying to get an extra 30% on my reserved order. The irony is I had a buddy refer me there in the first place, but I have since gone out of my way telling everyone to avoid them. People need to stop enabling these dealers.

Gengras currently has 6 Lightnings all listed for $20K+ over MSRP. These dealerships have no shame. Moved my order to Torrington with no markup and never looked back.

bydabeach

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lighting Lariat ER; Volvo S60 Recharge

Quirk Ford, Quincy, MA

This is for original reservations, Ford.com orders, can't speak for dealer allotments or abandoned orders.
What should my costs be to pickup my truck?
I'm paying by certified check.
I'm transferring 4 years of a 5 year registration from another truck.
My dealer charges a $599 doc fee.
I specified no etching.
Does Ford refund the Order Deposit or the dealer?
And what about the $100 Reservation Deposit?
No sales tax in NJ, but there is a luxury tax of 0.4% on vehicles over $45,000.

I was figuring no more than $599 +$320 for the luxury tax and a little bit for the vehicle registration.

Thanks.

BennyTheBeaver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning XLT ER
What should my costs be to pickup my truck?
I'm paying by certified check.
I'm transferring 4 years of a 5 year registration from another truck.
My dealer charges a $599 doc fee.
I specified no etching.
Does Ford refund the Order Deposit or the dealer?
And what about the $100 Reservation Deposit?
No sales tax in NJ, but there is a luxury tax of 0.4% on vehicles over $45,000.

I was figuring no more than $599 +$320 for the luxury tax and a little bit for the vehicle registration.

Thanks.
Deposits are not refunded, they are applied to your purchase price.

Sponsored

bydabeach

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Deposits are not refunded, they are applied to your purchase price.
That's what I thought (should not have said "refund"), but my dealer told me Ford should refund me.

Should both the $100 Reservation deposit and and the $100 Order Deposit be applied to my purchase price, or do different dealers have different policies?

BennyTheBeaver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning XLT ER
That's what I thought (should not have said "refund"), but my dealer told me Ford should refund me.

Should both the $100 Reservation deposit and and the $100 Order Deposit be applied to my purchase price, or do different dealers have different policies?
Both should be applied at time of purchase. If you check your order at Ford.com I believe it shows the pricing minus your deposits.

bydabeach

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Both should be applied at time of purchase. If you check your order at Ford.com I believe it shows the pricing minus your deposits.
You are correct on that. This ticky tack haggling at the dealer is tiresome.

Jack_K

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150

Quirk Ford, Quincy, MA

Is OP (or anyone) curating this list?

Confirming Gervais Ford in Ayer, MA has a $10,000 markup on a Lariat sitting in their lot.

asudan

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT 3.5L, 2022 Tesla Performance Model Y
Montana
Ford of Helena - No ADM on my pre-order. $100 deposit
Sponsored