• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Mass MOR-EV-TRUCKS Rebate

OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
My Pro is going to be too light and inexpensive for this rebate. Mine should qualify for the $2500 from MA.
I think you shared that with me a while ago, sorry I forgot about it but glad you might still get the lower credit
Sponsored

Last edited:

LightningShow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Lariat ER
Occupation
Product Development
I e-mailed the program admin but they said wait until I have the truck.

Alan168

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Platinum, Rapid Red Metallic
Occupation
Retired
All I know is my Platinum has All Season tires, which I'm happy about. Now if everything else works out ...

PACSMAN

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
I received a reply from them last Thursday with the documentation requirements and a form to sign.
I sent the documentation and signed form to them on Friday morning via email as they requested
Thought I'd update the Massachusetts folks. I sent the required documentation on 7/8/22 and I recieved an email on 7/12/22 thanking me for submitting the documents and it would be reviewed.
Today 8/2/22 I recieved an email informing me that my application had been accepted and I would recieved a check within 90 days.

OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
This is great news 👏 🙌 👍

Sponsored
OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
When you complete your Lightning purchase, make sure to secure a copy of the "Manufacturers Certificate of Origin" aka factory title. I have had reports that the agency is requesting this plus
• Buyer’s Order or Purchase/Lease Agreement
• Vehicle Registration
• Signed Final Invoice
• Factory Build Sheet

https://mor-ev.org/mor-ev-trucks

Last edited:

DrNurse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 ford raptor, 2022 ford lightning
have you gotten your form yet? I requested it but still haven't gotten any email back yet. @TaxmanHog

OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
have you gotten your form yet? I requested it but still haven't gotten any email back yet. @TaxmanHog
I'm waiting for contact from the staff on where to mail or upload, the car portal does not have options for Ford F150 Lightning, so I'm guessing they will have me email it to them or they will provide an address to send in the paperwork, all ready to go.

https://mor-ev.org/mor-ev-trucks

https://mor-ev.org/sites/default/files/docs/MOR-EV_Trucks_Terms_and_Conditions.pdf

PACSMAN

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
That’s what I did. I sent them an email explaining I’d like to apply. After over a week I contacted them again via email and they told me email had gone to their spam folder.

along with the apology email they attached a form for me to sign and return along with what I needed to send for documentation.

Sponsored
OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
I submitted everything on Friday. Will keep everyone updated on my timeline once I hear back.
HOW did you submit it?!?!?!?!?

I sent a request for contact exactly one week ago [SUNDAY EVENING] no call back per the promised 2-3 days, sent follow-up emails to the AUTO rebate mail box NOTHING !!!!!! NADA ZILTCH.

Is there a specific mail-box address that you posted your documents or a SECURE WEB-PORTAL

I hate inept bureaucrats!!!

GreaseLightning

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F-150
HOW did you submit it?!?!?!?!?

I sent a request for contact exactly one week ago [SUNDAY EVENING] no call back per the promised 2-3 days, sent follow-up emails to the AUTO rebate mail box NOTHING !!!!!! NADA ZILTCH.

Is there a specific mail-box address that you posted for documents or a SECURE WEB-PORTAL

I hate inept bureaucrats!!!
I’ve been in email contact 2-3 times over the past several months inquiring about the program. I replied to that email chain and let them know I was picking up the truck. They sent me an email listing the required documents and told me to respond to the email and attach the docs. When I sent them I asked if there was a way to track the status of my application once it’s submitted. I’ll let you know when I hear back.

LightningShow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Lariat ER
Occupation
Product Development
I’ve been in email contact 2-3 times over the past several months inquiring about the program. I replied to that email chain and let them know I was picking up the truck. They sent me an email listing the required documents and told me to respond to the email and attach the docs. When I sent them I asked if there was a way to track the status of my application once it’s submitted. I’ll let you know when I hear back.

Same exact situation here. I attached the docs to the ongoing e-mail chain last week when i got all the docs. No response since then.

OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
They appear to have two variations of email address, curious which version everyone else has been communicating with?

Ford F-150 Lightning Mass MOR-EV-TRUCKS Rebate 1660595620342

Ford F-150 Lightning Mass MOR-EV-TRUCKS Rebate 1660595667017