• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Norwegian Review of the Lightning

Heliian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 LR Lariat, code name "Boogaloo"
worst snowy conditions I’ve seen.
That looked like my commute yesterday and every other day it snows.

I put a set of falken wildpeaks on for the winter this year, it's incredibly capable in all weather conditions. Even last winter on general grabbers wasn't bad, except for stopping. 😊

Norway is going to love these trucks!

davehu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lighting Lariat ER, Iconic Silver
Occupation
retired

This is an interesting review from a Norwegian YouTuber, who drives in some of the worst snowy conditions I’ve seen. Worth a watch if you have the time.
note the charge port is on the passenger side. also that he charges at a Tesla charger. (13 minutes in)

Zprime29

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Pilot, 2022 Lightning ER
I didn't catch that it was on the passenger, good eye. He did mention that Tesla was already open to everyone there (and in most of the EU). The EU forced all EV's to use CCS2 so Tesla was already using the same port to begin with when they started opening up.

ironworker40

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 explorer
Occupation
NYC Ironworker
Well at least the EU mandated the same plug, those idiots in Washington should have done that.
Does the EU make them give you a cord to charge it? That's another ripoff here.

Sponsored

Zprime29

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Pilot, 2022 Lightning ER
There are a lot of things wrong with the old farts in D.C., no clue if EU mandates EVSE be included. In that respect, I'm ok with it not. Lowers the cost of the vehicle and I'd rather not finance an extra $300 if I can help it. I also like choices, so I don't mind picking my own mobile charger. I haven't done that with my Lightning since my '22 came with one.

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150

This is an interesting review from a Norwegian YouTuber, who drives in some of the worst snowy conditions I’ve seen. Worth a watch if you have the time.
We appreciate you sharing this video. We love to see the Lightning do what it's best at.
Sponsored