• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Ordered 2022 Lightning - My Experience

OP
OP
Sdctcher

Sdctcher

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Ford Escape, 2022 Ford Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Farmer/Hillbilly
I ordered right when Wave 3 opened (Lariat with ER battery and tow package)... no email, just saw my order page. I was a very early 5/19 preorder so I was honestly surprised I wasn't in Wave 1 or 2. My dealer had told me a couple different numbers for where I was in the reservation system so I wasn't taking any of it as gospel :). I knew the digital sales rep didn't work Thursdays from previous waves so I just shot him an email asking him to process. Got the email and text message like 4 hours later. I did make a mistake on my order and forgot to change the paint color so emailed my rep again. Next morning he made the change and accepted the order no problem, so now it's just a waiting game. I regret not getting the bed liner (for some reason I thought it caused delays) so I'll have to get it aftermarket.
I was concerned because I did not receive an Invite on the 3rd Feb. but it came 24 hours later. I am the first Invite for my Dealer and although I had hoped I would be in an early Wave (dealer had said he checked and thought I was in Wave 1...generally he remains Clueless) I had planned for a middle Wave since my Reservation was at Hour 11.

I am doing the same thing on aftermarket items like Bed Mat/Liner, Cabin Mats, Wheel Liners, and maybe Tonneau Cover.

I am going for a Short Bed Liner or Mat rather than Full Bax.

I was also concerned about wait times but more concerned about getting less weighty items because every pound will reduce possible EV Distance Efficiency. Also, quality and Price is usually better in the aftermarket.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Sdctcher

Sdctcher

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Farmer/Hillbilly

rdr854

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
18 Volvo V90, 22 Ford F150 Lightning, 23 Outback
OP
OP
Sdctcher

Sdctcher

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Farmer/Hillbilly
Me either
It would have to be someone with access to Ford Oasis Net. My password no longer works.
Sponsored