• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Pimping out the new Lightning -suggestions and ideas welcome

chrisvitek1

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat
Occupation
Sales
The wheel/tire weight from the factory is79 pounds. Rotational weight is a big deal for acceleration and regeneration.
Sponsored

RickLightning

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Lighting ER Lariat,'22 Mach-E Premium 4X
Pardon my ignorance, but why do people install leveling kits? What do they do and why is it advantageous to do it? All I can picture is it eliminates the rear-to-front slope of the truck. Is that it?
Same reason that ICE F-150 owners add "cold air intakes" when the truck comes with one, put in special air filters to boost HP (they don't), etc.

Some can't help but modify vehicles. Any "improvement" is certainly in the eye of the beholder.

lassoler5

First Name
lasssoler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ford f150
My F150 has cold air intake installed because I heard it helps increase HP, and I installed K&N cold air intake (considered the best cold air intake brand for car) but I don't feel any HP increase at all. Can anyone help me answer whether cold air intake really increases HP or not? I feel like it's a waste of money
Sponsored

Last edited: