• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Powerpoint (12v) always on with reprogramming? How can the dealer do it?

pc500

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
dodge ram
How can a dealer enable the powerpoint (12v) to stay on 24 hours after turning the truck off? Can you describe to me specifically where and how in their systems they can change the truck programming for this?

They don't know what to do.
Sponsored

OP
OP

pc500

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
dodge ram
Thanks. This is indeed how I can do (without the dealers help), although their system may be different. While I would try that, I have had multiple people say that line only works for the gas truck from that list. I can try it anyways I suppose.

RickLightning

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Lighting ER Lariat,'22 Mach-E Premium 4X
How can a dealer enable the powerpoint (12v) to stay on 24 hours after turning the truck off? Can you describe to me specifically where and how in their systems they can change the truck programming for this?

They don't know what to do.
They cannot.

OP
OP

pc500

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
dodge ram
They cannot.
Wow, did not know. I figured it would be a standard feature in an outfitters guide, the same way they can turn off seat belt chimes etc.
Sponsored