• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

PowerUp 1.7.1 Update

rpeterslll

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 F150 Lariat FX4 Sport
Occupation
IT Professional
Dealers are having probs with the FDRS not working either. Engineers are working with mine at dealer and multiple road blocks. Going for 4th time next week...
Once Ford makes the update package available via FDRS, I believe the the FDRS will apply it successfully as it will be listed as an available update. I sounds like the previous software packages are the ones that are failing. Unfortunately, Ford doesn't make sync self serviceable, so users cant look into it more.
Sponsored

BHunted1

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford-150 Platinum Hybrid
Occupation
Retired
Once Ford makes the update package available via FDRS, I believe the the FDRS will apply it successfully as it will be listed as an available update. I sounds like the previous software packages are the ones that are failing. Unfortunately, Ford doesn't make sync self serviceable, so users cant look into it more.
That might not be till March.....