• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Avocadodude

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lariat
So it looks like West coast runs a day behind. 3.3 today as well. Not even sure when. Thanks @ChrisCon or I might not have paid attention.
Sponsored

metroshot

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat F150L + 2023 MME
Occupation
Networking Tech
Mine just got 3.2 - maybe the truck has to get older to get the 3.3 ?

@F150ROD got his 3 weeks earlier & in my area and he got the 3.3....

piratefan2

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lightning Pro, 23 Suburban, 06 Silverado
Did anyone else notice a change in CarPlay on 3.2? I now have a button in the upper-left corner of CarPlay that lets me expand CarPlay all the way across the screen. Previously, the CarPlay window was a fixed size, with other information from the truck on the right side of the display.

Sponsored

ErichKeane

First Name
Erich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150L Lariat ER, 2020 Niro EV, 1990 300zx TT
Occupation
Senior Compiler Engineer
One thing I noticed in ONE of the 3.x updates (I got all 3 within 4 days), is I was able to 'dismiss' the alexa notification! Previously it jumped me to the configure screen. This time it had a popup that asked whether I wanted to configure it, cancel, or cancel-and-dismiss-notification.

I don't plan on enabling it ever, so this was a nice feature to get.

Tony Burgh

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lariat ER
Occupation
Retired
I received an alert sometime this morning about a pending update. I’ve set updates to 1am to 6am window so I should get it tonight. Didn’t say if 3.2 or 3.3 but will address tire pressure concern.

Brotato

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning
Did anyone else notice a change in CarPlay on 3.2? I now have a button in the upper-left corner of CarPlay that lets me expand CarPlay all the way across the screen. Previously, the CarPlay window was a fixed size, with other information from the truck on the right side of the display.
Okay, I'm not crazy then. I discovered this yesterday and didn't remember it ever being there. Having CarPlay take the full screen is a huge upgrade for me since that is my primary navigation. Surprised it wasn't documented in the upgrade notes.

FlasherZ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning, Tesla Model X, F250 SD diesel 6.0
Okay, I'm not crazy then. I discovered this yesterday and didn't remember it ever being there. Having CarPlay take the full screen is a huge upgrade for me since that is my primary navigation. Surprised it wasn't documented in the upgrade notes.
Are you talking the smaller 12" screen or the larger 15"?

On the larger 15" screen, Android Auto has a button that will expand the AA display from the top half to the top 2/3 or so, but I've found a lot of apps get really confused by it (Waze, for example, will stop displaying the map). But that feature was in the truck when I picked it up.

I would love for Android Auto to be able to use the space currently taken by the "tiles" just above the climate control on the big screen, too - those tiles are a waste of space for me.

ninjaybot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lightning Lariat
3.1 loaded on the 4th, then 3.2 on the 7th.

Sponsored

Brotato

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning
Are you talking the smaller 12" screen or the larger 15"?

On the larger 15" screen, Android Auto has a button that will expand the AA display from the top half to the top 2/3 or so, but I've found a lot of apps get really confused by it (Waze, for example, will stop displaying the map). But that feature was in the truck when I picked it up.

I would love for Android Auto to be able to use the space currently taken by the "tiles" just above the climate control on the big screen, too - those tiles are a waste of space for me.
12" screen on my XLT. CarPlay now has a maximize button.

Ford F-150 Lightning Ford PowerUp 3.2 Software Update 8/4/22 IMG_3769.JPEG
Ford F-150 Lightning Ford PowerUp 3.2 Software Update 8/4/22 IMG_3770.JPEG
Ford F-150 Lightning Ford PowerUp 3.2 Software Update 8/4/22 IMG_3771.JPEG

Yellow Buddy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150L Pro, Rivian R1T, Model S, Model X
Occupation
Smart Ass
What iOS version are you guys on? I’m on 15.6.1.

I’m on 3.5.2 and don’t have the maximize button. Trying to figure out the difference here.

LightningLover

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E (E4X), F-150 Lightning (Lariat ER)
Has anyone figured out how the dual phone feature really works? I don't see any difference when using CarPlay. It still only connects to one phone at a time.
Sponsored