• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

chillaban

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lightning Lariat
I called the number to check on mine which is at 4.1.1. She went over the criteria for the updates which seem a bit nutty.
The headlight switch must be OFF, not in auto.
The parking brake must be ON.
and she did say you should have driven at least 30 minutes that day. (to charge the battery)
Under normal conditions I don't think too many people would be doing this.
I really don’t think the headlight switch or parking brake thing is actually true. I’ve never moved mine from Auto and set the parking brakes and got all the updates including the recent GWM update.
Sponsored

wapple24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lightning Lariat ER
How the fuck do you set the headlight switch to OFF? Mine is just a spinning dial and sets itself to Auto on every start lol...
Same here, how do you shut off Auto. Every time I shut it off...it is back on Auto the next time I get into the truck. Is it a profile setting that needs to change?

ooSHAZAMoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 F150 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Geek Stuff
First of all, I did not find this myself. All credit goes to u/tatems and his/her post here:

I searched the forum if this has been pointed out before but didn't find any posts about it. Apparently, you can see your vehicle's software update status on ford.com
  1. Login to ford.com
  2. Open the developer tools for your browser - depending on your browser, it can be found in different menus.
  3. Select the Network tab and put in a search for status
  4. Navigate to your vehicle dashboard
  5. Look through the responses until you find one with a field called fuseResponse
  6. Expand that and look for creation date and time, as well as latest status. You can also see the changelog for the update.
I'm currently on 4.1.1 and already have the new interface. My truck hasn't alerted me to any new available updates. My guess is, deploymentFinalConsumerAction will change once I get the alert. Here's what I see:
Screenshot 2023-01-31 at 9.03.56 PM.png
does this still work?

OP
OP

punkzappa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning
Can anyone try searching for details instead of status? I'm already on 4.2.2 (In-vehicle voice feedback) and I think I'm up-to-date so no details show up. All 3 files show the same data.

Ford F-150 Lightning PowerUp status -- how to check if an update has been pushed to your Lightning (via Ford.com) Screenshot 2023-04-11 at 1.29.39 PM
Sponsored