• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Recalls, and CSPs at Asheville Ford

Jodokk

First Name
Me
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
Occupation
Professor
Took my truck in for the Rear Lightbar, and Synch Software Recalls. (Also requested that they take care of the CSP items.)

They were very professional and very easy to deal with. Really, friendly team. They returned the truck in only two days, but the lightbar issue was the only one completed. I did ask, but I was late for work and could wait around. I'll be calling them on Monday.

Has anyone had any issues at all with getting these items taken care of locally? And, if so, have you had any issues at all if they weren't done? (Just don't want them on the record if I trade-up to a later model in the next couple of years.)

Recalls not completed:
1. Synch Software Update,

Customer Service Program items not completed:
1. Install new dash mat (BFD)
2. High voltage battery module replacement and/or battery energy control module becm software update
3. Battery monitor sensor replacement
Sponsored

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
I'm assuming the details listed in the service report only covered the light bar issue.

It's possible they needed to order the mat & BMS sensor, while the BECM update is only software and might not immediately come off the CSP report in Ford Pass, eventually it will drop if they did the work. One would think they should leave interim notes of additional work required when parts arrive.

Sync updates are seldom done unless you have a very accommodating service team, they get ZERO dollars from the MoCo for this effort, while the OTA's can take care of most routine updates.

RickLightning

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Lightning ER Lariat,'22 Mach-E Premium 4X
BMS sensor has to be ordered, by VIN. Takes less than 5 minutes to install and no software update is necessary.

MickeyWNC

First Name
Mickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Route Coordinator
I had the same recalls done at that Dealership in January. Scheduled in November (took that long to get the Lightbar, dashmat & 12v BMS module). Dropped off & was ready 2 days later. Took a while since they had to tear apart dash to replace the mat. They did a great job.
I think the software update occurred later via OTA. I will go elsewhere for the next Routine Scheduled Maintenance - their Quick Lane charges $80.
Sponsored