• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

RV transport

geraulx

First Name
Laurie Andersen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford 150 2012
Occupation
Senior Mechanic
I need to transport an RV from Washington state to Pennsylvania. The RV is a class C and it is fairly new. My father in law asked me to help him get it home. I cannot do it because I work. Does anyone have any ideas as to how to get this done?
Thanks
Sponsored

RickLightning

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Lighting ER Lariat,'22 Mach-E Premium 4X
UShip, Shiply, ...

Grumpy2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 F150 Pro SR
The best way to transport a class C is by driving it. Too tall, too heavy, too easily damaged to ship. Two drivers takes 2-4 days for that trip in summer. Now is not summer in the PNW.

Grease Lightning

First Name
Johnathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning XLT
I need to transport an RV from Washington state to Pennsylvania. The RV is a class C and it is fairly new. My father in law asked me to help him get it home. I cannot do it because I work. Does anyone have any ideas as to how to get this done?
Thanks
Know any trustworthy college kids? Have them drive it and offer a flight back🤷‍♂️ I would have jumped at that chance during winter break.

Sponsored

Danielims

First Name
Denis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mache- GT
I understand your situation and the challenges involved in transporting your father-in-law's RV across the country. Consider contacting local RV dealerships to inquire about RV shipping companies rates or seeking recommendations from friends or family who have had positive experiences with RV transportation companies.

Last edited:

invertedspear

Threads
Reaction score
Website
lightningcalcs.pages.dev
Vehicles
Antimatter Blue XLT (312A) ER, 2004 Jeep TJ
The best way to transport a class C is by driving it. Too tall, too heavy, too easily damaged to ship. Two drivers takes 2-4 days for that trip in summer. Now is not summer in the PNW.
100% agree, unless it's in need of repair, this is the best way.
Sponsored