• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Schedule charge at different percents?

keen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
My schedule on each weekday looks quite different, but week-to-week, it remains quite constant for long periods of time. On most days, I'm fine with 80% but on at least one of the weekdays, I need 100% ready by a certain time.

I looked all through the forums and the infotainment settings and FordPass app, but I don't see a way to set "max charge %" along with a predefined departure schedule.

I wanted to check in with you all to see if I missed anything. Basically, I want the cabin comfort/departure schedule but also with max charge %. I know that I can set the "temporary max charge %" in the truck the night before, which I am fine to do, but I believe that would cause the truck to immediately start charging to 100%. Ideally, the truck would have 100% charge ready by my departure time and not overwork the battery all night.

Am I missing anything?
Sponsored

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
You've got only one profile per x/y GPS coordinate where you frequently park and charge.

When I need a higher SOC than my routine, I adjust the home charging scheme the night before, in prior version we've noticed a bug where choosing the 100% SOC caused the EVSE to activate immediately, personally I have not worried about this overnight high SOC knowing would be burning it off on the upcoming road trip.

With FP version 4.24.2 they seem to have fixed that problem, I was able to demonstrate a change of my charging profile, only change was to go from 90% to 100%, saved it and the truck did not start pulling power immediately as was the case in the past.

Just make sure you provide a sufficient margin of time to complete the charge.

Ford F-150 Lightning Schedule charge at different percents? 1676504659648