• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Shopping for 2023 Pro or XLT SR in New England

mags

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Pro SR
Occupation
Computer Things
I'm in the process of a buyback for my Pro and am starting to search for a replacement.
I'm in Maine. If anyone knows of a truck sitting at a (nice) dealer in New England (or willing to ship), I'd love to hear about it. I've dug through all the Maine dealer web sites thus far. There's a local truck to me that's a good deal, but it doesn't have Pro Power.

I'm looking for a Pro with Tow Tech or XLT, Standard range, and I want Pro Power either way.
Sponsored

Knichs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning
I know McGovern of Framingham (MA) had a couple of Pros ~50k on the lot and Empire Ford (MA) had a good number of XLT's ~55k available when calling around the last couple of weeks.

OP
OP
mags

mags

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Pro SR
Occupation
Computer Things
Thanks!

Danface

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning XLT
I know McGovern of Framingham (MA) had a couple of Pros ~50k on the lot and Empire Ford (MA) had a good number of XLT's ~55k available when calling around the last couple of weeks.
I got mine from McGovern. Only complaint was they didn't do the paperwork for the Federal rebate and I paid $500 in sales tax on the purchase. in their defense, I got it just after the first of the year and the program was new and there was some concern about them getting the $$.

BIG "NOTE": even if you own the Feds $$, the dealer gets the rebate and Feds chase you for the $7500.

OP
OP
mags

mags

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Pro SR
Occupation
Computer Things
I spoke to Empire, they have some huge discounts and the saleswoman was nice. But they don't do the point of sale rebate. I asked about at least getting the IRS Form 15400 and I'm waiting to hear back (but I'm not getting my hopes up). If I give up my fixation on Pro Power there's some options closer to home. I have to decide how much I want that feature.

Sponsored

OT Ducati

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning, 2022 Mach E
Occupation
I Do Things
I spoke to Empire, they have some huge discounts and the saleswoman was nice. But they don't do the point of sale rebate. I asked about at least getting the IRS Form 15400 and I'm waiting to hear back (but I'm not getting my hopes up). If I give up my fixation on Pro Power there's some options closer to home. I have to decide how much I want that feature.
New Ford F 150 Lightning for Sale in Bangor, ME | Darling's Bangor Ford (darlingsford.com)
Wonderful to deal with no pressure, Alex Marsh is our salesperson bought 22 Mach e and 23 Lightning from them.

OP
OP
mags

mags

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Pro SR
Occupation
Computer Things

KMaynard

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford Lightning XLT
Occupation
Machining/Programming/Cad/Design
bought an XLT at Portsmouth Ford, they were decent to deal with but I think their stock is getting low now

ScottyMcfly

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning Xlt SR, 2024 VW ID.4
i used Quirk Ford in Quincy. Super nice to deal with, they do the $7,500 at point of sale as well
Sponsored