• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Silverado EV reservations

Sklith

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3 Performance, Energica Ego
I'm going to guess 300 miles on the lower end Silverado. GM's battery tech looks to be pretty good.
Sponsored

BennyTheBeaver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning XLT ER
I also reserved at 1:00pm on the dot, was able to quickly auto fill all the details.

jefro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150, Corvette, Bolt EV,
Seems they are still at 400 miles but not saying loaded or empty.

SmoothJ

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 HEV
Seems they are still at 400 miles but not saying loaded or empty.
Fords estimated numbers include 1000lbs worth of payload if memory serves me correctly.

Rollingblock

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
97 f150, 01 F250, 2012 Mustang
I have my reservation in for one also. Really like the battery upgrade possibility on the WT version, something Ford really messed up on IMO. Love the way the dash on Silverado is done, and the overall styling. Keeping my Lightning reservation also, but as I was late to the party there it will give more time to get further info on the Silverado. I really liked the Lightning until the ER battery XLT screwjob soured me a bit.

Sponsored

tbinmd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
18 KR F150

personalt

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tacoma / Cayenne
Agreed. I'll wait until they introduce their new electric GMC Envoy XUV.

1641415782297.png

Some seriously crazy (but interesting) vehicles like the Avalanche and XUV got approved during the Bob Lutz era at GM.

Edit: Would also love to see an EV Solstice, Aztek, and SSR. Also an EV2.
This was my favorite truck.. Just finally sold my 2005 a few months ago.

vandy1981

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'19 Jaguar I-Pace, '22 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Plumber
This was my favorite truck.. Just finally sold my 2005 a few months ago.
I thought they were pretty cool, so no shade being thrown. I still think it was crazy that it existed in the first place.

I always thought they would make a great Popemobile conversion or conveyance for the king and queen in a homecoming parade because of that retractable roof :LOL:

Edit: I'm sure you got more than you paid for it in this market.

Last edited:

Sponsored

personalt

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tacoma / Cayenne
I thought they were pretty cool, so no shade being throne. I still think it was crazy that it existed in the first place.

I always thought they would make a great Popemobile conversion or conveyance for the king and queen in a homecoming parade because of that retractable roof :LOL:

Edit: I'm sure you got more than you paid for it in this market.
It was a bit crazy but the fold down function was really nice. on this truck being able to transport 8' material with tailgate up and rain protected or 10' material and not overhand the tailgate is huge

sotek2345

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER, 2021 Mach-e GT
Occupation
Engineering Manager
It was a bit crazy but the fold down function was really nice. on this truck being able to transport 8' material with tailgate up and rain protected or 10' material and not overhand the tailgate is huge
That feature really looks like a leak hazard to me, a few freeze / thaw cycles on those seals and water is leaking in. Also, very cold to open it in the winter!

Shumdit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model s, model x, 10 others....
Occupation
Car junkie
That feature really looks like a leak hazard to me, a few freeze / thaw cycles on those seals and water is leaking in. Also, very cold to open it in the winter!
They had it on the Avalanche for years. Don’t recall it being a big issue on them. Put the tonneau on for winter use and just open the lower half.

TomLVNV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2007 Toyota 4Runner
Reserved one too. Got a text, email and phone call from the dealership within a couple hours.
Still hoping for the Cybertruck, I'm just not looking forward to dealing with ADM.
Sponsored